Play Big Game Squares for a shot at 2 Million Points!
This Sunday, we're bringing the popular office pool game to TwinSpires with Big Game Squares. Play the horses before Sunday's big football game and each time you cash a winning Daily Double ticket at any one of the 10 contest tracks, you will earn your numbers in Big Game Squares.
Whenever you cash a winning Daily Double, the winning horse number in the first leg will equal the last digit of Seattle's score, while the winning horse number in the second leg will equal the last digit of Denver's score in the big football game. All horses 10 and above will count as a zero (0). If your winning Double ticket numbers match the last digits of each team's score at the conclusion of any quarter, you will win or split between 250,000 and 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points with all other winners. Get the details below and get ready to cash some tickets this Sunday with TwinSpires.com.
How to Play
- Players may particpate in the Big Game Squares contest by placing Daily Double wagers at any one of the 10 contest tracks on Sunday, February 2.
- The official contest tracks are Aqueduct, Calder, Fair Grounds, Golden Gate Fields, Gulfstream, Oaklawn, Parx, Santa Anita, Tampa Bay Downs and Turfway Park.
- Players may place as many Daily Double wagers on the contest tracks as they like and all will count in the contest.
- Players may place their Daily Double wagers for any amount accepted by the host racetracks.
How to Win
- Each time a player cashes a winning Daily Double wager at an official contest track, s/he will be awarded the Big Game Squares numbers equal to his or her winning Daily Double combination.
A winning Daily Double combination will represent the last digit of the score for each team as follows:
- Winning horse number in the 1st leg of the Daily Double = Seattle
- Winning horse number in the 2nd leg of the Daily Double = Denver
- Winning horses numbered 10 and above will equal zero (0). A winning coupled entry will equal the base betting number (1A = 1, 2B = 2, etc.)
- If a player cashes a winning Daily Double ticket with the winning horse numbers 4 and 7 (4 in the first leg and 7 in the second leg), s/he will be awarded the numbers 4 for Seattle and 7 for Denver in the Big Game Squares contest.
- If any quarter of the Big Game ends with the last digit of Seattle's score equaling 4 and Denver's score equaling 7, the player will win or split the TSC Elite Points Prize awarded in that quarter with all other winners.
- All winning numbers a player earns by cashing winning Daily Double tickets are eligible to win a prize in every quarter of the game.
- End of 1st Quater - 250,000 Points
- Halftime Score - 500,000 Points
- End of 3rd Quarter - 250,000 Points
- Final Score (includes OT) - 1,000,000 Points
- In the event there are no winners in a given quarter, that quarter's prize will carry over to the next quarter.
- In the event there are no winners for the Final Score prize, the prize will be awarded to the player or players who cash a winning Daily Double ticket in the most races.
- Winning numbers for the Final Score prize will be determined by the final score of the game, whether it is decided in regulation or overtime.
Players may only win one share of each prize, regardless of the number of Daily Double tickets cashed or if they have earned the same combination of Big Game numbers more than once.