February Freeroll Rescheduled for Sunday, March 24
The $6,000 February Freeroll has been rescheduled for Sunday, March 24th. All players who wagered $50 or more on at least 10 days in February will qualify to play in the contest. Players do not have to do anything to enter the contest - just log in to TwinSpires.com and click the link below to go to the Contest site. $1,000 has been added to the original contest purse of $5,000. Official contest races will be announced on Friday, March 22. Players may begin entering their selections on Saturday, March 23.
To make your selections for Sunday's Freeroll, follow these instructions:
1. Log in to TwinSpires.com.
The contest will begin accepting selections shortly after the final program numbers for Santa Anita's Sunday card are available.
Make sure you are logged in to TwinSpires.com before going to the contest site
How to Qualify:
- Wager $50 or more on any 10 days (or more) in February with your TwinSpires.com account.
- There are no blackout dates, you may choose any 10 days (or more) in February on which to place your qualifying wagers.
- From Feb. 1 to Feb. 28, every day you wager at least $50 counts toward fulfilling the 10 day requirement.
- Wagers on all tracks count toward fulfilling your wagering requirement, including Kentucky Derby Future Wagers.
- Contest date: Sunday, March 24
- Buy in: Free for all TwinSpires Players who wager $50 or more on any 10 days in February (Feb. 1 to Feb. 28).
- Entries: 1 entry per player, no limit on total entries.
- Contest bets: $2 mythical Win/Place bets with winnings capped at $42 Win and $22 Place.
- Contest races: 10 mandatory races, to be announced Friday, March 22.
Prizes - $6,000 will be distributed as follows:
- 1st: $1,200
- 2nd: $720
- 3rd: $600
- 4th: $420
- 5th: $300
- 6th: $240
- 7th - 10th: $180
- 11th - 20th: $120
- 21st - 30th: $60