Play Lucky 7s at Australia for a share of $21,000 in cash
The final Lucky 7's contest features four Group I races from Randwick. The $4,000 Lucky 7s finale kicks off with race 5A, the $936,000 Queen of the Turf Stakes at 12:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Races 6A, 7A and 8A - the Australian Oaks, Sydney Cup and Queen Elizabeth Stakes, respectively - round out a grand slam of Group I events from the land down under.
Play the Grade I races every Friday night through April 18 for a chance to win extra cash and earn 7X TSC Elite Points for ALL of your Friday wagers on Australian Racing.
HOW TO PLAY
- Each Friday night features its own separate contest.
- Official contest wagers are Win, Place, Show and Exacta.
- Contest wagers must be placed for a base value of exactly $7.
- Players may box their wagers, using multiple horses, provided they are placed for a base value of $7.
- Combination Win/Place/Show, Win/Place, Win/Show and Place/Show wagers are eligible for contest play, provided they are placed for a base value of $7.
- Players must wager at least $21 on each designated contest race to qualify to win a prize.
- Players may place as many contest wagers as they like and all will count in the contest, provided $21 or more is wagered on each contest race.
- The total contest purse each Friday will equal $1,000 for every contest race.
OFFICIAL RESULTS - 4-18-14
CONTEST RACES FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 18 - TOTAL PURSE: $4,000
FREE ANALYSIS & SELECTIONS BY DICK POWELL
|Track||Race/Post||Race (CLICK FOR FREE PPS)||Eligible Contest Bets||Total Bet Per Race|
|Australia A - Randwick||5A - 12:30 a.m. ET||$936K Queen of the Turf||$7 Win, $7 Place, $7 Show, $7 Exacta||Minimum $21|
|Australia A - Randwick||6A - 1:05 a.m. ET||$936K Australian Oaks||$7 Win, $7 Place, $7 Show, $7 Exacta||Minimum $21|
|Australia A - Randwick||7A - 1:45 a.m ET||$936K Sydney Cup||$7 Win, $7 Place, $7 Show, $7 Exacta||Minimum $21|
|Australia A - Randwick||8A - 2:25 a.m. ET||$3.7M Queen Elizabeth Stakes||$7 Win, $7 Place, $7 Show, $7 Exacta||Minimum $21|
HOW TO WIN
- The objective is to finish with the Highest Return on Investment (ROI) from all contest wagers.
Friday's $4,000 total purse will be divided three ways:
- $1,334.00 will be awarded to the winner(s), the player or players with the highest ROI.
- $1,333.00 will be divided equally between all other players with a ROI of 210.00% or more.
- $1,333.00 will be divided equally between all other players with a ROI between 70.00% and 209.99%
- ROI is calculated by subtracting the total amount bet from total winnings from all contest wagers, and dividing that sum by total amount bet.
EARN 7X POINTS FOR ALL AUSTRALIA WAGERS, WIN OR LOSE
- All players who place $21 or more in contest wagers on all designated contest races will earn 7X TSC Elite Points for all of their wagers on Australian racing on the same Friday night.
- For all players, 2 Points per dollar wagered on any Australia race will be credited the next day.
- For qualified players, an additional 5 Points per dollar wagered on any Australia race will be credited by the Monday following each Friday contest.
MANDATORY PAYOUTS FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 18
- In the event no players finish with a ROI above 210%, $2,000 will be awarded to the player(s) with the highest ROI, $2,000 will be divided equally between all other players with a ROI of 70% or more.
- In the event no players finish with a ROI above 70%, $2,000 will be awarded to the player(s) with the highest ROI and the remaining $2,000 will awarded to all qualifying players with a positive ROI.
- In the event no players record a ROI greater than 0.00%, the $4,000 purse will be awarded equally between all players who placed the wagers required to qualify for a prize.
Contest results will be posted to this page by the Saturday following each Friday contest. Contest winnings will be credited to the accounts of the winners by the Monday following each Friday contest.