TwinSpires Online Handicapping Series Contest Update Page
2015 Qualified Players List
Entry Fee: $500
Max Entries: 2 per player
Total Entries: Capped at 700
Entry Deadline: Approximately 2:40 p.m. Eastern Time, Saturday, November 28.
Format: Mythical $2 Win/Place bets, payouts capped at $42.00 for Win and $22.00 for Place.
Selections may be entered or changed up to post time for each race.
Winners: Determined by highest accumulated bankroll from all contest wagers.
Prizes: Top 50 finishers earn cash prizes and Vegas seats (see below for details)
Cancellations: Cancelled races will NOT be replaced; contest is rescheduled if fewer than 10 races are official.
- Ties for cash prizes will not be broken. Cumulative cash prizes earned by any tied players will be divided equally between the tied players.
- The following tiebreakers will be used to break any tie for the final NHC and/or final HPWS Prize package, as follows: (in order): most winners, most top 2 finishers, highest win payoff, 2nd-highest win payoff, 3rd-highest win payoff, most top 3 finishers. If a tie still exists after using the finish positions of all selections, the highest total odds of all selections (among those still tied) will be used to break the tie. In the event a tie is still not broken, the remaining players still tied may be asked to participate in a "playoff". TwinSpires will make the final decision on any disputes or unforeseen circumstances involving ties.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RACES - Click for FREE PPs
1. Aqueduct 7—G3, 1 1/8M, Dirt—2:50 (Eastern Time)
2. Aqueduct 8—AOC, 1M, Turf—3:20
3. Fair Grounds 4—AOC, 1M, Turf—3:55
4. Churchill Downs 9—G2, 1 1/16M, Dirt—4:35
5. Fair Grounds 6—ALW, 1M, Turf—4:54
6. Churchill Downs 10—AOC, 1M, Dirt—5:05
7. Del Mar 5—G3, 1M, Turf—5:30
8. Churchill Downs 11—G2, 1 1/16M, Dirt—5:35
9. Hawthorne 6—STK, 6F, Dirt—5:40
10. Fair Grounds 8—STK, 5.5F, Turf—5:52
11. Del Mar 6—AOC, 1M, Dirt—6:00
12. Del Mar 7—G1, 1 1/8M, Turf—6:30
13. Hawthorne 8—G2, 1 1/4M, Dirt—6:45
14. Del Mar 9—AOC, 1M, Turf—7:30
15. Hawthorne 10—CLM, 6F, Dirt—7:45
- 1st: $10,000 and entry to the National Handicapping Championship* in Las Vegas.
- 2nd: $4,000 and entry to the National Handicapping Championship*
- 3rd - 5th: $2,000 and entry to the National Handicapping Championship* in Las Vegas.
- 6th - 10th: $1,250 and entry to the National Handicapping Championship* in Las Vegas.
- 11th - 15th: $1,000 and entry to the National Handicapping Championship* in Las Vegas.
- 16th - 20th: $750 and entry to the National Handicapping Championship* in Las Vegas.
- 21st - 50th: $500 and entry to the Horse Player World Series in Las Vegas.
Cash prizes will be credited to the accounts of the winning players on or before Tuesday, December 1. Players are responsible for all taxes that may result from winning a prize.
Important NHC Rules
- Any player finishing in the top 20 must be an NHC Tour member in order to earn entry to the NHC in Las Vegas. For more information on how to join the NHC Tour, please visit www.ntra.com/nhctour.
- Per NHC Rules, only one (1) NHC entry can be awarded to a single player in the same qualifying tournament. In the event a player with two Championship entries places both entries in the top 20, his or her 2nd highest placing will be awarded a HPWS entry and the 2nd NHC seat will be awarded to the next eligible player in line.
- In the event a player who has won the maximum 2 entries to the NHC places in the top 20, he or she will be awarded a HPWS entry and his or her NHC entry will be awarded to the next eligible player in line.
- In the event a player who is not a NHC Tour member places in the top 20, s/he may be awarded a HPWS seat and the NHC seat will be awarded to the next eligible player in line.
NHC and HPWS prizes packages include hotel accomodations for both tournaments. Winners must arrange for their own transportation to and from Las Vegas, Nevada to attend each tournament.