Compete in our most exclusive field to date – just 20 entries! – for a coveted seat to the KDBC and weekend package for two to the Kentucky Oaks and Derby!
It all goes down this weekend on TwinSpires. Just five seats to Sunday’s Final are for sale for $750 a pop, but you can qualify for just $45 in Friday’s feeder or for $65 in Saturday’s feeder.
The winner of Sunday’s 20-seat Final will earn a fully paid $12,000 KDBC entry, a three-night hotel stay, plus admission and seating for two on Kentucky Oaks and Derby day at Churchill Downs. Don’t miss your chance to win a bucket-list trip and a chance to compete for your share of $300,000 in cash and prizes on Kentucky Derby weekend.
Check out the tournament schedule below and get qualified for our March 26 Final. Questions? E-mail email@example.com
|Day/Date||Contest Type||Buy In||Max Entries/Player||Entry Cap||Advance to Final|
|Friday, March 25||Satellite/Feeder||$45||3||120||Top 6|
|Saturday, March 25||Satellite/Feeder||$65||3||120||Top 9|
|Sunday, March 26||Final||$750||2||20|
MARCH 26 TOURNAMENT FINAL PRIZE STRUCTURE
1st Place – KDBC Entry
- Includes $12,000 buy in to KDBC of which $8,000 is the player’s bankroll and $4,000 goes to the prize pool.
- Winner may choose to play their entries online at TwinSpiresTournaments.com or at Churchill Downs.
- Winner who chooses to play at Churchill Downs will receive a three-night hotel stay at the Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Hotel.
- Winner who chooses to play at Churchill Downs will receive admission and seating for two, including food and beverages, on May 5 and 6 at Churchill Downs.
- On-track players also receive admission for two to the TwinSpires VIP Party in The Mansion on Thursday, May 4.
- Visit the Kentucky Derby Betting Championship website for details.