One of the most highly anticpated night’s of Quarter Horse racing in 2013 is set for this Saturday, November 9 at Los Alamitos Race Course with the running of the Bank of America Challenge Championships.
A Series developed for the “World’s Fastest Horse”, the B of A Challenge offers a full night of outstanding stakes racing and TwinSpires is adding to the festivities by putting up a total of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points on the six Challenge Championship races headlining the card.
The marquee race of the night is the Grade 1 $350,000 Bank of America Championship headed by 2011 World Champion Cold Cash 123 and California regional winner Jess Featureme Quick.
First post at Los Alamitos on Saturday is set for 6pm PT.
Official winners announced – click here for results
Bank of America Challenge Championship Contest Races:
|Race#||Race||Post Time (PT)|
|5||Zoetis Starter Allowance Challenge Championship||7:36pm|
|6||Red Cell Distance Challenge Championship (G1)||8:00pm|
|7||John Deere Juvenile Challenge Championship (G2)||8:24pm|
|8||Merial Distaff Challenge Championship (G1)||8:48pm|
|9||Adequan Derby Challenge Championship (G2)||9:12pm|
|10||Bank of America Challenge Championships (G1)||9:36pm|
How to Play:
- Place a $10 Win wager on a single horse or entry on the six contest races.
- One contest wager per race: only a Player’s first $10 Win wager on a single horse or entry in a designated contest race will qualify.
- Combination Win-Place, Place-Show, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Scratches must be re-bet; wagers placed on scratched horses will not count in the contest. There will be no favorite replacements for scratched horses.
- Wagers must be made through a valid TwinSpires.com account.
- Qualifying Players may win only one (1) share of each prize below
Two Ways to Win:
- 500,000 TSC Elite Points will be awarded to the Player or divided equally among all Players who cash a winning a contest wager in the most contest races.
- 500,000 TSC Elite Points will be awarded to the Player or divided equally among all Players who accumulate the most winnings from all their contest wagers.
Players may win one share of each 500,000 Points Prize.
Winners will be posted here by Tuesday, November 12.
2013 Bank of American Challenge Championships Information
Date: Saturday, November 9
Where: Los Alamitos Race Course
Bank of America Championship races, with horses in post position order, including jockey:
$350,000 Bank of America Challenge Championships (G1)
1 Jess Featureme Quick, Saul Ramirez
2 Feature Mr Who, Esgar Ramirez
3 Really A Fantasy, Eduardo Nicasio
4 Vodka With Ice, Francisco Rubio
5 Badfast, Jose Montoya
6 Sparky E Boy, Cesar DeAlba
7 A Plain Brown Rapper, Oscar Delgado
8 Valiant Valor, R. Valenzuela
9 Specials Gold, L.R. Gonzalez
10 KR Streakin Version, Teagan Oulton
11 Cold Cash 123, Roy Baldillez
About the Bank of America Challenge Championships
The Bank of America Racing Challenge is the richest and most successful program in American Quarter Horse racing today — a championship series developed for the “World’s Fastest Horse.”
The Bank of America Racing Challenge program provides more racing opportunities and bigger purses for older American Quarter Horses than any other program throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and South America.
More than half of the total purses and bonus awards are provided by AQHA Corporate Partners and host racetracks. The Racing Challenge adds more non-horsemen funds than any other American Quarter Horse racing program.