The 2014 racing season kicks off at Oaklawn with record purses, competitive racing and new changes to it’s wagering menu.
One of the new changes to the wagering menu at Oaklawn is the addition of rolling 50-cent Pick 3s starting with the 2nd race each day. This Saturday, TwinSpires is adding some extra value by offering a 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points prize to all players who can cash a winning ticket in at least three separate Pick 3 pools at Oaklawn.
First post Saturday at Oaklawn is scheduled for 2pm ET/11am PT. In addition to rolling Pick 3s, Oaklawn will now offer .10 Superfectas in every race and a new .50 Early Pick 4 on races 2-5.
How to earn a share of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points
- Cash a winning ticket in at least three (3) separate Pick 3 pools offered at Oaklawn Park on Saturday, January 11.
- A total of six Pick 3 pools wll be offered starting in races 2, 3, 4 5, 6 and 7.
- Only wagers placed on any Pick 3 pool on Oaklawn Park on Saturday, January 11 will count toward this promotion.
- Pick 3 wagers may be placed for any amount, starting at the base value of 50 cents.
- All wagers must be made through a valid TwinSpires.com account.
- Qualifying players may win only one (1) share of the prize, regardless of the amount of tickets cashed in each Pick 3 pool.
Points will be credited by Tuesday, January 14.