One of the most anticipated dates on the Santa Anita calendar takes place Saturday with the running of the Grade I, $1,000,000 Santa Anita Handicap. While the race Seabiscuit made famous is unquestionably the feature attraction, the card also boasts three graded stakes on the undercard, including the Grade I, $400,000 Frank Kilroe Mile and Grade II, $400,000 San Felipe Stakes, which is worth 50 points on the Kentucky Derby trail.
TwinSpires is rising to the occasion, matching the numerical value of the Big ‘Cap, by offering a 1 Million Points prize on the card. All you have to do to win is record the longest streak of winning Show bets this Saturday at Santa Anita.
How to Play
- Players may participate by placing a $10 Show wager on a single horse in any race on the Santa Anita program on Saturday, March 12.
- All races at Santa Anita on Saturday, March 12 are eligible for contest play.
- Only a player’s first $10 Show wager on a single horse will count as his or her official contest wager.
- Combination Win/Show, Win/Place/Show or Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are not eligible for contest play.
How to Win
- The player or players who record the longest race winning streak, by recording a winning $10 Show wager in the most consecutive races, will win or split 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points.
- Skipped races count as a loss. For the purposes of contest play, any race that is not played will be counted as a losing bet, and any streak a player may have recorded will end with a skipped race.
- Players may begin a new streak after placing a losing bet.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, March 14. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, March 16.