One of the most anticipated dates on the Santa Anita calendar takes place Saturday with the running of the Grade I, $1,000,000 Santa Anita Handicap. While the race Seabiscuit made famous is unquestionably the feature attraction, the card also boasts three graded stakes on the undercard, including the Grade I, $400,000 Frank Kilroe Mile and Grade II, $400,000 San Felipe Stakes, which is worth 50 points on the Kentucky Derby trail.
TwinSpires is rising to the occasion, matching the numerical value of the Big ‘Cap, by offering a 1 Million Points prize on the card. All you have to do to win is record the longest streak of winning Show bets this Saturday at Santa Anita.
Results Announced (Click here)
How to Play
- Players may participate by placing a $10 Show wager on a single horse in any race on the Santa Anita program on Saturday, March 12.
- All races at Santa Anita on Saturday, March 12 are eligible for contest play.
- Only a player’s first $10 Show wager on a single horse will count as his or her official contest wager.
- Combination Win/Show, Win/Place/Show or Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are not eligible for contest play.
How to Win
- The player or players who record the longest race winning streak, by recording a winning $10 Show wager in the most consecutive races, will win or split 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points.
- Skipped races count as a loss. For the purposes of contest play, any race that is not played will be counted as a losing bet, and any streak a player may have recorded will end with a skipped race.
- Players may begin a new streak after placing a losing bet.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, March 14. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, March 16.