1 Million Points Coast to Coast ShowStopper
Five stakes races are on tap at both Gulfstream Park and Santa Anita this Saturday and we're giving you the chance to compete for up to 1 Million TSC Elite Points when you play both tracks.
Saturday's action at Gulfstream features four graded stakes - the Holy Bull (G2), Forward Gal (G2), Swale (G3) and Sweetest Chant (G3) - when combined with the Kitten's Joy are worth $900,000. A similar formula applies at Santa Anita, with its four California Cup stakes and the Sunshine Millions Sprint adding up to another $900,000 in purse money.
TwinSpires players can compete for a 500,000 Points prize at each track by stringing together as many winning $3 Show bets as they can without losing.
Results Announced (Click here)
How to Play
- Each track - Gulfstream and Santa Anita - will feature a separate contest worth 500,000 TSC Elite Points.
- Only a player's first $3 Show wager on a single horse in a given race will count as his or her official contest wager.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are not eligible for contest play.
- Combination Win/Show, Win/Place/Show, Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
Players are not obligated to place a contest wager on a minimum number of races to win.
How to Win
- At each track, the objective is to place a winning $3 Show wager on as many races as possible without losing.
- Once a player places a losing contest wager, s/he is disqualified from winning a prize at the corresponding track.
- If a player places a losing contest wager at Gulfstream Park, s/he may continue to compete for the 500,000 Points prize in the Santa Anita contest.
- At the end of racing at each track, the player or players who place the most winning contest wagers without losing, will win or split 500,000 TSC Elite Points with all other winners.
- If no players place a winning contest wager without also placing a losing contest wager, the prize will be awarded to the player or players who place the most winning contest wagers.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, February 1. Points prizes will be credited on or before Tuesday, February 2.