The fall meeting at Keeneland get underway this Friday, October 4 with the start of Fall Stars Weekend, featuring nine graded stakes worth $3.15 million over three days. Five Fall Stars stakes are Grade 1 events and six serve as direct links to the upcoming Breeders’ Cup on Nov. 1 and 2.
With one of the most anticipated meets of the year on tap, we are celebrating by giving Players an opportunity to earn a share of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points by playing in our Fall Stars Weekend Show-Place-Win contest.
TwinSpires Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 contest wager on each day of the three-day Fall Stars Weekend to qualify. The contest wager types and races change each day, so be sure to choose the correct wagers and races from the list below.
Friday, October 4
Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 Show wager on any one of these two races:
|Keeneland||Race # 8||G3 $200,000 Stoll Keenon Ogden Phoenix|
|Keeneland||Race # 9||G1 $400,000 Darley Alcibiades Stakes|
Saturday, October 5
Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 Place wager on any one of these four races:
|Keeneland||Race 5||G3 Woodford Presented by Keeneland Select|
|Keeneland||Race 6||G2 Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes|
|Keeneland||Race 7||G1 First Lady Stakes|
|Keeneland||Race 8||G1 Dixiana Breeders’ Futurity|
Sunday, October 6
Players must place a winning $10 Win wager on any of these two races:
|Keeneland||Race 7||G3 Bourbon Stakes|
|Keeneland||Race 8||G1 Juddmonte Spinster Stakes|
How to Play
- A contest wager is defined as the first $10 Show, $10 Place, or $10 Win wager placed on the corresponding races listed above.
- Combination Win-Place, Place-Show, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Only a Player’s first contest wager on a single horse or entry in a designated contest race will qualify; multi-horse wagers are NOT permitted.
- If a Players enters more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest.
- Scratches must be re-bet; there will be no favorite replacements for wagers on scratched horses. Players may place a second contest wager on the same race that will count in the event their first contest wager is scratched.
- Results will be a determined by the official order of finish for each race.
How to Win
- Players who place a winning $10 Show wager on any one of Friday’s contest races may advance to Saturday’s round.
- Players who place a winning $10 Place wager on any one of Saturday’s contest races may advance to Sunday’s round.
- Players who successfully complete the first two rounds and place a winning $10 Win wager on one or more of Sunday’s contest races – the Juddmonte Spinster or Bourbon Stakes – will qualify to win a share of 1-Million Points.
- Qualifying Players may win only one (1) share of the prize.
- If no Player places a winning contest wager on all three contest days, the prize will be divided equally among all Players who place a winning contest wager on two of the three contest days.
Results will be announced by Monday, October 7.