A field of 10 trotters from seven different countries will dispute the $1 Million International Trot this Saturday at Yonkers. Some of the world’s best globe-trotters from Denmark, Italy, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Canada and, of course, the United States have been assembled for world championship event for trotters.
In addition to the great harness action on the track, Yonkers will be welcoming French punters into their Win and Show pools this Saturday, which could more than double the handle into both pools. To give you even more incentive to check out the Win and Show pools, we’re putting 1 Million TSC Elite Points up for grabs in a $5 Win/Show contest at Yonkers this Saturday. Just cash a winning $5 Win/Show (combination) wager on at least five separate races, and you will split 500,000 Points with all other winners. Cash a winning contest bet in the most races and you will win or split a 500,000 Points Bonus.
Special post time is 1:10 p.m. ET. The International Trot is the sixth of 13 races and will go to post at approximately 3:20 p.m. ET.
How to Play
- Cash a winning $5 Win/Show (combination) wager on at least five (5) separate races at Yonkers on Saturday, Oct. 15.
- Players may place as many $5 Win/Show wagers as they like; all will count in the contest.
- Win and Show wagers placed separately are not eligible for contest play.
- For the purposes of this contest, a winning wager is considered any wager with a payout greater than $0.00
- Scratches must be re-bet. Refunded wagers do not qualify as winning wagers.
How to Win
- Players who place a winning $5 Win/Show (combination) wager on at least five (5) races will win or split 500,000 Points with all other winners.
- Players who place a winning $5 Win/Show (combination) wager on the most races will win or split a 500,000 Points bonus with all other winners.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, October 17. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, October 19.