This Saturday marks the running of the $1,000,000 Hambletonian for the best 3-year-old trotters in the land at the Meadowlands. The colossal 15-race card gets underway at a special Noon Eastern post time, and also features the $500,000 Hambletonian Oaks, $300,000 John Cashman Memorial, Peter Houghton Memorial and U.S. Pacing Championship.
The betting menu is just as attractive, featuring five guaranteed wagers that can be placed for as little as $0.50 each:
- $50,000 Guaranteed Early Pick 5 (1-5)
- $50,000 Guaranteed Early Pick 4 (3-6)
- $75,000 Middle Pick 4 (7-10)
- $75,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 5 (9-13)
- $100,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4 (12-15) – 1 Million Points Hit It and Split It
Congratulations to our six winners who hit the $100,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4 on Hambletonian Day. Each has won 166,667 Points in addition to their Pick 4 winnings.
|Winner||Last 3 of Acct. #||Points Prize|
Get FREE PPs for the $100,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4 here.
TwinSpires is pumping up the value on the biggest guarantee of the day, the $100,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4, which includes the Hambletonian as race 13.
How to Win
- Cash a winning ticket in the $100,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4 (12-15) on the Meadowlands card this Saturday, August 2.
- All players who cash a winning ticket in the Late Pick 4 (races 12-15) will win or split 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points with all other winners on TwinSpires.com.
- Players may earn only one share of the 1,000,000 Points prize regardless of the number of winning tickets cashed.
Winners will be announced by Monday, August 4. Points prizes will be credited by Tuesday, August 5.