1-Million Points Haskell Day "Hit It & Split It"
The $1 Million Haskell is the centerpiece of the summer season at Monmouth Park and annually attracts the top three-year-olds in the country.
Haskell Day includes a couple of great wagering guarantees at Monmouth including a $250,000 All-Stakes Late Pick 4. As part of our Haskell day celebration, TwinSpires.com is offering a 1-Million TSC Elite Points prize to be divided equally among all players who cash a winning ticket in the Late Pick 4.
In addition to the G1 Haskell on Sunday, the day's racing card includes three other graded stakes: the G2 $200,000 Molly Pitcher; G3 $150,000 Oceanport, and the G3 $150,000 Taylor Made Matchmaker.
Results for Sunday's Haskell Day Hit It & Split It Late Pick 4 on TwinSpires.com:
Pick 4 (Races 10-13): 20 winners will earn 50,000 points each
Sunday's $250,000 Guaranteed All Stakes Late Pick 4 at Monmouth Park
|Race #||Race||Post Time (ET/PT)|
|10||G3 $150,000 Taylor Made Matchmaker Stakes||4:37pm/1:37pm|
|11||G2 $200,000 Molly Pitcher Stakes||5:08pm/2:08pm|
|12||G2 $150,000 Oceanport Stakes||5:40pm/2:40pm|
|13||G1 $1,000,000 Haskell Invitational||6:17pm/3:17pm|
- To win a share of 1,000,000 points, just place a winning wager with your TwinSpires.com wagering account on the $100,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4 (races 10-13) at Monmouth Park on Sunday, July 29th.
- To qualify to win a share of the 1,000,000 Points prize, a player must place an actual winning Pick 4 (races 10-13) wager with his or her TwinSpires.com wagering account on Monmouth Park, Sunday, July 29th.
- Only the Pick 4 (races 10-13) at Monmouth Park on Sunday, July 29th is eligible for this promotion. No other Pick 4 wagers qualify.
- Each TwinSpires.com Player may win only one (1) share of the prize regardless of the amount of winning tickets s/he records in the Late Pick 4.
- At the end of the day, all Players who have placed a winning wager on the Late Pick 4 (races 10-13) at Monmouth Park on Saturday, July 29th will win a prize equal to 1,000,000 TSC Ellite Points divided by the total number of winning players. If there is one winner, s/he will win the entire 1,000,000 points prize. If there are 10 winners, each will receive 100,000 points and so forth.
Official Winners will be posted on this page and credited by Tuesday, July 31st.