August 30 – September 1
The last weekend of racing at Saratoga and Del Mar is upon us and we’re offering our players the opportunity to win up to 1 Million Points by cashing simple Show, Place and Win bets on the biggest races of the holdiay weekend.
Kick the weekend off by cashing a winning $10 Show bet on a single horse (or coupled entry) in the Woodward (G1) or Forego (G1) at Saratoga or the Del Mar Debutante (G1). All players who cash a winning Show bet on any one of these three races may advance to Sunday, where they must cash a winning $10 Place bet on either the Spinaway Stakes (G1) at Saratoga or the Del Mar Derby (G2). All players who survive Sunday’s round can qualify for the 1 Million Points prize by cashing a winning $10 Win ticket on the Grade I Hopeful Stakes at Saratoga on Monday, September 1.
Official Contest Dates and Races
Saturday, August 30
Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 Show wager on any one of these three races:
|Saratoga||Race #10||G1 $500,00 Forego Stakes|
|Saratoga||Race #11||G1 $600,000 Woodward Stakes|
|Del Mar||Race #9||G1 $300,000 Del Mar Debutante Stakes|
Results for Saturday, August 30: 302 players advanced to Sunday’s round.
Sunday, August 31
Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 Place wager on any one of these two races:
|Saratoga||Race 10||G1$350,000 Spinaway Stakes|
|Del Mar||Race 9||G2 $300,000 Del Mar Derby|
Results for Sunday, August 31: 36 players advanced to Monday’s round.
Monday, September 1
Players must place a winning $10 Win wager on the feature race at Saratoga:
|Saratoga||Race 4||G1 $300,000 Hopeful Stakes|
- A contest wager is defined as the first $10 Show, $10 Place, or $10 Win wager placed on the corresponding races listed above.
- Combination Win-Place, Place-Show, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Only a Player’s first contest wager on a single horse or coupled entry in a designated contest race will qualify; multi-horse wagers are NOT permitted.
- If a Players enters more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest.
- Scratches must be re-bet; there will be no favorite replacements for wagers on scratched horses.
- Results will be a determined by the official order of finish for each race.
How to Win
- Players who place a winning $10 Show wager on any one of Saturday’s contest races may advance to Sunday’s round.
- Players who place a winning $10 Place wager on any one of Sunday’s contest races may advance to Monday’s round.
- Players who successfully complete the first two rounds and place a winning $10 Win wager on Monday’s contest race – the Hopeful Stakes at Saratoga – will qualify to win a share of 1 Million Points.
- Qualifying Players may win only one (1) share of the prize.
- If no Player places a winning contest wager on all three contest days, the prize will be divided equally among all Players who place a winning contest wager on two of the three contest days.
Results will be announced on or before Tuesday, September 2. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, September 3.