Play the horses and pick the Conference Championship games this weekend with TwinSpires. Go 4 for 4 in our Pigskins and Ponies contest and you will win or split 1 Million Points with all other winners.
We’re taking two races from two different tracks and pairing them up with the Conference Championship games this Sunday, January 18. All you have to do is choose the team you think will win each game – straight up, no points spread – by placing a Win wager for a specific amount on the contest race that is paired with each game.
How To Play
- Each contest race will be used to select your team in each game.
- Pick your team by placing a $7 or $9 Win bet on a single horse in the designated contest race.
- Place a $7 Win bet on a single horse or coupled entry to select the Visiting Team.
- Place a $9 Win bet on a single horse or coupled entry to select the Home Team.
- Only a player’s first Win wager for $7 or $9 on a designated contest race will count as his or her official contest wager.
Multi-horse wagers or combination Win/Place/Show, Win/Show and Win/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
|Track, Race & Post Time (ET)||Game and Time (ET)||To Select Visiting Team||To Select Home Team|
|Gulfstream 6 – 3:05 p.m. ET||NFC Championship Game – 3:05 p.m. ET.||Bet $7 to Win to select Green Bay||Bet $9 to Win to select Seattle|
|Santa Anita 7 – 6:38 p.m. ET||AFC Championship Game – 6:40 p.m. ET.||Bet $7 to Win to select Indianapolis||Bet $9 to Win to select New England|
How to Win
- Players who cash a winning contest wager in both (2) races and select the 2 game winners will win or split 1 Million Points.
In the event no players cash a winning contest wager in both races and select both game winners, the 1 Million Points will be awarded to the player or group of players meeting the following criteria (in order of preference):
- 2 winning contest wagers and 1 winning football pick.
- 1 winning contest wager and 2 winning football picks.
- 2 winning contest wagers and 0 winning football picks.
- 1 winning contest wager and 1 winning football pick.
Winners will be posted on this page on or before Tuesday, January 20. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, January 21.
Updated 1/20: RESULTS
No Purchase Necessary. Players may play for free by submitting an entry via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, account number, and selections for each race and game by 3:05 p.m. Eastern Time on Sunday, January 18 to qualify. Please make your contest selections by designating a $7 or $9 Win wager on the designated contest races, and identify the horse you are selecting by its program number and name.