Tampa Bay’s signature race, the $350,000 Tampa Bay Derby (G2), headlines a trio of graded stakes at the Oldsmar oval this Saturday. Worth 50 points on the Road to the Kentucky Derby, the Tampa Derby is expected to draw nine starters looking accumulate points to make the Derby starting gate.
TwinSpires can battle for extra points as well, 1 Million to be exact, by cashing a $15 Win bet on at least three races on the Tampa Bay Downs card, including the featured Tampa Bay Derby.
Results Announced (Click here)
How to Play
- Players may participate by placing a $15 Win wager on a single horse in any race at Tampa Bay Downs on Saturday, March 12.
- Only a player’s first $15 Win wager on a single horse will qualify as his or her official contest wager.
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are not eligible for contest play.
How to Win
- To qualify to win a prize, players must cash a $15 Win wager on at least two (2) separate races before the Tampa Bay Derby.
- Players who cash a $15 Win wager on at least two races before the Tampa Bay Derby will win or split 500,000 TSC Elite Points.
- Players who then cash a $15 Win wager on the Tampa Bay Derby will win or split 500,000 Bonus Points.
- Players may earn a share of both prizes.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, March 14. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, March 16.