The Kentucky Derby winner and Preakness Stakes winner are set to square off again in this Saturday’s Belmont Stakes.
Pick a winner in our Belmont Stakes Prop this Saturday and wager $50 or more on the Belmont Stakes card to qualify for a share of 1-Million TSC Elite Points.
It’s an easy way to earn TSC Elite Bonus Points with a low-risk investment of just $1 to Show.
Official Results: Click Here for Complete Winners’ List
- 91 Players placed a $1 Show bet on Oxbow and wagered the required $50 or more on the Belmont Stakes card on Saturday, June 8.
- Each winner will receive 10,990 TSC Elite Points.
Thanks to everyone for playing the Belmont Stakes Prop with TwinSpires.com.
How to Win:
- Choose which horse you think will finish ahead of the other, Orb or Oxbow.
- To make your selection, wager exactly $1 to Show on either Orb or Oxbow. Only your first $1 Show wager on either horse with count in the contest.
- Be sure to wager $50 or more on the Belmont Stakes card (your $1 Show bet will count toward fulfilling the $50 wagering requirement).
- If your official selection records the better placing, you will qualify to earn one share of the 1,000,000 Points prize.
- Only one entry person; only your first $1 Show wager on either Orb or Oxbow will count in the contest.
- Wagers must be made through a valid TwinSpires.com account.
- Qualifying Players may win only one (1) share of the 1,000,000 points prize.
- In the event Orb or Oxbow is scratched from the Belmont Stakes, the 1,000,000 Points prize will not be awarded.
Winners’ will be posted by Monday, June 10. Prizes will be credited by Wednesday, June 12