Saturday, December 5
Gulfstream Park kicks off its Championship meet this Saturday with the “Blue Collar Breeders’ Cup,” also known as the Claiming Crown, featuring nine stakes worth $1.1 million for best horses in the claiming ranks.
TwinSpires is marking the occasion with a 2 Million Points “Exacta-mundo” contest. Just cash a winning exacta in at least five races on the Claiming Crown card to claim a share of 1 Million TSC Elite Points. Cash a winning exacta in the most races to win or split a 1 Million Points Bonus.
Results Announced (Click here)
How to Win
- Cash a winning Exacta ticket on a minimum of five separate races on Gulfstream Park this Saturday, December 5.
- Players who cash a winning ticket in at least five (5) separate races will win or split 1 Million Points with all other winners.
- Players who cash a winning ticket in the most races at Gulfstream Park will win or split 1 Million Points Bonus with all other winners.
- Players may earn a share of both 1 Million Points prizes.
- In the event no players cash a winning exacta in at least five races, only the bonus prize will be awarded.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, December 7. Points prizes will be credited on or before Tuesday, December 8.
Claiming Crown Races
- $110,000 Claiming Crown Glass Slipper – One Mile
- $110,000 Claiming Crown Iron Horse – One Mile And One Sixteenth
- $110,000 Claiming Crown Express – Six Furlongs
- $200,000 Claiming Crown Jewel – One Mile and One Eighth
- $110,000 Claiming Crown Rapid Transit – Seven Furlongs
- $125,000 Claiming Crown Emerald – One Mile And One Sixteenth
- $125,000 Claming Crown Tiara – One Mile And One Sixteenth
- $110,000 Claiming Crown Canterbury – Five Furlongs
- $110,000 Claiming Crown Distaff Dash – Five Furlongs