Sunday’s card at Los Alamitos features ten trials for the Golden State Million Futurity, which holds the distinction of being California’s richest race with a whopping $2 Million purse. Keeping with the spirit of two million, we’re offering up 2 Million Points to anyone who cashes a winning ticket in the popular Early and Late Pick 4 wagers at Los Alamitos this Sunday.
The lightning fast quarter horse action gets underway at 8:30 p.m. Eastern, 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time. The 10-race program features 10 divisions of the Futurity trials, for two-year-old quarter horses racing 400 yards. The horses that record the ten fastest times, regardless of where they finish in their trial race, will advance to the Golden State Million Futurity on Sunday, November 1.
The Early Pick 4 takes place over races 1-4. The Late Pick 4 is held over races 7-10.
- Early Pick 4: 33 winners on TwinSpires won 30,304 Points each.
- Late Pick 4: 2 winners on TwinSpires won 500,000 Points each.
All points prizes have been credited. Thanks to everyone for playing Los Alamitos on Sunday night with TwinSpires.
How to Win
- All players who cash a winning ticket in the Early Pick 4 (races 1-4) at Los Alamitos on Sunday, October 18 will win or split 1 Million TSC Elite Points with all other winners.
- All players who cash a winning ticket in the Late Pick 4 (races 7-10) at Los Alamitos on Sunday, October 18 will win or split 1 Million TSC Elite Points with all other winners.
- Players may earn a share of both 1 Million Points prizes by cashing a winning ticket in both the Early and Late Pick 4.
The total number of winners and corresponding prizes for each Pick 4 pool will be announced on or before Tuesday, October 20. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, October 21.