February 27 – March 1
The third of four Kentucky Derby Future Wager (KDFW) pools opens this Friday and we are pumping up the excitement with our own Future Wager Fantasy Draft.
Draft your Stable of three horses, watch them compete and earn points for your stable during the final major prep races and the Kentucky Derby.
HOW TO PLAY
- Draft your Future Wager Fantasy Stable by placing a Win bet for the designated amount on one horse from Group A ($7 Win), B ($5 Win) and C ($3 Win) listed below.
- Once you have completed your draft, you will have placed three Win wagers (for $7, $5 and $3) on three separate horses for a total of $15.
- Your three-horse stable will consist of the three horses you have placed your three Win bets on.
GROUP A – PLACE A $7 WIN WAGER ON ONE HORSE IN THIS GROUP
#1 – American Pharoah (8/1) — Won Arkansas Derby (100 Points)
#3 – Carpe Diem (12/1) — Won Blue Grass Stakes (100 Points)
#6 – Dortmund (8/1) — Won Santa Anita Derby (100 Points)
#20 – Texas Red (12/1) — OUT OF DERBY CONTENTIONGROUP B – PLACE A $5 WIN WAGER ON ONE HORSE IN THIS GROUP
#8 – Far From Over (15/1)
#9 – Far Right (20/1) — Finished 2nd in Arkansas Derby (40 Points)#10 – Firing Line (20/1) — Finished 2nd in Kentucky Derby (200 Points)#11 – International Star (20/1) — Won Louisiana Derby (100 Points)#12 – Itsaknockout (20/1) — Finished 4th in Florida Derby (10 Points)#14 – Khozan (15/1)#17 – Ocean Knight (15/1)#18 – Ocho Ocho Ocho (20/1) — Finished 3rd in Blue Grass Stakes (20 Points)#22 – Upstart (15/1) — Finished 2nd in Florida Derby (40 points)
GROUP C – PLACE A $3 WIN WAGER ON ONE HORSE IN THIS GROUP
#2 – Bolo (50/1) — Finished 3rd in Santa Anita Derby (20 Points)
#4 – Danzig Moon (50/1) — Finished 2nd in Blue Grass Stakes (40 Points)
#5 – Daredevil (30/1) — Finished 4th in TwinSpires.com Wood Memorial (10 Points)
#7 – El Kabeir (30/1) — Finished 3rd in TwinSpires.com Wood Memorial (20 Points)
#13 – Keen Ice (50/1) — Finished 4th in Louisiana Derby (10 Points)
#15 – Lord Nelson (30/1)
#16 – Mr. Z (50/1) — Finished 3rd in Arkansas Derby (20 Points)
#19 – Prospect Park (30/1) — Finished 4th in Santa Anita Derby (10 Points)
#21 – The Great War (30/1)
#23 – War Story (30/1) — Finished 3rd in Louisiana Derby (20 Points)
HOW TO WIN
Once your stable has been drafted, your horses earn points for finishing fourth or better in the official races listed below. The player or players who accumulate the most points through the Kentucky Derby will win or split a 1 Million Points Prize.
OFFICIAL FUTURE WAGER FANTASY DRAFT RACES
|Date||Race||Track||Points Value (1st-2nd-3rd-4th)|
|March 28, 2015||Florida Derby||Gulfstream Park||100-40-20-10|
|March 28, 2015||UAE Derby||Meydan||100-40-20-10|
|March 28, 2015||Louisiana Derby||Fair Grounds||100-40-20-10|
|April 4, 2015||Santa Anita Derby||Santa Anita Park||100-40-20-10|
|April 4, 2015||Wood Memorial||Aqueduct||100-40-20-10|
|April 4, 2015||Blue Grass||Keeneland||100-40-20-10|
|April 11, 2015||Arkansas Derby||Oaklawn Park||100-40-20-10|
|May 2, 2015||Kentucky Derby||Churchill Downs||500-200-100-50|
FUTURE WAGER FANTASY DRAFT OFFICIAL RULES
- Players must place a Win wager for exactly $7, $5 and $3 on a single horse in Groups A, B and C, respectively, to qualify to win a prize.
- Only a player’s first Win wager for the dollar amount specified on a single horse in Group A, B and C will count as his or her official contest wager.
- Only the 23 named horses are eligible for contest play; wagers on entry #24 – the Mutuel Field – will not count in the contest.
- If a player wagers on a horse that is scratched and declared out of the Kentucky Derby before betting closes on Sunday, March 1, s/he may place another contest wager on a horse from the same group.
- If a player is unable to re-bet a scratched horse, his or her entry will continue with a two-horse stable.
- Once Future Wager betting closes on Sunday, March 1, all selections are final and may not be replaced, regardless of whether a horse remains in Kentucky Derby contention or not.
- Kentucky Derby Future Wagers placed while participating in this contest are real wagers and players may keep all winnings.
- A 1-Million Points prize will be divided equally among all players who accumulate the most points from the official contest races.
Winner(s) will be announce on or before Tuesday, May 5. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, May 6.
Don’t know how to place a Kentucky Derby Future Wager?
- Select *KY Derby Future from the track drop down menu.
- Click on the “Wager” tab
- Select your horse you wish to wager on
- Choose the wager amount
- Click the “Next>>” button