The final big event on the Canadian racing calendar takes place Sunday with the running of the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International. TwinSpires is marking the last big day on Woodbine’s thoroughbred calendar by adding massive value to both $100,000 Guaranteed Pick 4 pools with a pair of “Hit It and Split It” prizes worth a whopping 3 Million TSC Elite Points.
Woodbine is guaranteeing a $100,000 Early Pick 4 and $100,000 Late Pick 4 on the Canadian International card. Hit the Early Pick 4 to earn a share of 1 Million TSC Elite Points. Cash a winner in the Late Pick 4 to earn a share of another 1 Mililon Points. Hit both Pick 4 pools and win or split a 1 Million Points bonus with all other “dual qualifiers.”
Both Pick 4 pools can be played for just a .20 minimum, giving you the maximum opportunity to pile on the TSC Elite Points at Woodbine this Sunday.
RESULTS FOR CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL BLOWOUT
FREE FULL CARD PPS FOR WOODBINE SUNDAY
ED DeROSA’S PICK 4 ANALYSIS FOR CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL DAY
How to Win
- Cash a winning ticket in the Early Pick 4 (races 4-7) at Woodbine on Sunday, October 19.
- All Players who cash a winning ticket in the Early Pick 4 will win or split 1 Million TSC Elite Points with all other winners.
- Cash a winning ticket in the Late Pick 4 (races TBA) at Woodbine on Sunday, October 19.
- All players who cash a winning ticket in the Late Pick 4 will win or split 1 Million TSC Elite Points with all other winners.
- All players who cash a winning ticket in both Pick 4 pools will win or split a 1 Million TSC Elite Points bonus with all other winners.
- In the event no player cashes a winning ticket in both Pick 4 pools, the Early and Late Pick 4 Prizes will be increased to 1.5 Million Points each.
Players may only earn one (1) share of each prize, regardless of the number of winning tickets cashed in either Pick 4 pool. Winners will be announced on or before Monday, October 20. Points prizes will be credited by Tuesday, October 21.