Celebrate the conclusion of the historic September meeting at Churchill Downs by competing for $6,000 in cash prizes in Churchill Downs Showdown. Just like our recently concluded Summer Showdown, we’re offering up daily cash prizes, this time worth $2,000 per day, over the final three days of the September meeting.
Starting Friday, cash a winning $10 Show bet on a single horse in every race on the Churchill Downs card and you will win or split $2,000 with all other winners. If nobody hits every race, the $2,000 prize will carry over to the next day. Finally, there will be a mandatory payout on Sunday to the player or players who cash a winning $10 Show bet on the most consecutive races without losing, starting in race 1.
SUNDAY’S PRIZE: $2,000 MANDATORY PAYOUT
How to Play
- Place a $10 Show bet on a single horse in every race on the Churchill Downs program.
- Only a player’s first $10 Show bet on single horse in a given race will qualify as his or her official contest wager.
- Scratches must be re-bet; there are no favorite replacements for scratched horses.
How to Win
- Any player or players who place a winning contest wager on every race on the Churchill Downs program will win or split the daily cash prize.
- On Friday, September 27 and Saturday, September 28, if no players place a winning contest wager on every race at Churchill Downs, no prizes will be awarded and the daily cash prize will carry over to the next contest date.
- On Sunday, September 29 only, there will be a mandatory payout of all remaining cash prizes, to be awarded to the player or players who place a winning contest wager on the most consecutive races without losing, starting from the first race on the Churchill Downs program.
Official results will be posted on this page on a “next day” basis. Cash prizes won during the Churchill Downs race week will be credited by Tuesday, October 1.