May 8 – Sept. 28
Let-8-Ride at Arlington Park has been extended into September!
Playing Let-8-Ride is easy:
On Thursday: Start the contest by placing an $8 Win bet on the 8th race at Arlington Park. Players may place as many $8 Win bets as they like, only in Thursday’s round of the contest. Players who place a winning contest bet in Thursday’s round qualify to advance to Friday.
|Day||Date||Race||Live Players||Contest Bet||Results||Payout||Prizes||Winners|
|Thursday||09/25||AP 8||138||$8 WIN||#3 paid $5.60||$22.40||None||73|
|Friday||09/26||AP 8||73||$22 WIN||#4 paid $6.00||$66.00||None||30|
|Saturday||09/27||AP 8||30||$66 WIN||#6 paid $12.60||$415.80||Insurance pays $23.81||7|
|Sunday||09/28||AP 8||7||$415 WIN||#1 paid $3.30||—||Jackpot pays $200.00||5|
Sunday Results: Five players made the required $415 wager on Sunday’s 8th race, no one was able to cash on the winner but will split the $1,000 Jackpot equally. Thank you all for playing Let-8-Ride!
Important notice: In Friday’s round and beyond, please select “Other” when choosing your bet amount in TwinSpires Classic, TwinSpires Express or TwinSpiresTV. If you encounter any difficulty using the “Other” feature, we recommend trying to place the bet in TwinSpires Express.
On Friday: If Thursday’s bet is a winner, let it ride (reinvest your winnings, rounded down to the nearest dollar) to Win on a single horse in Friday’s 8th race at Arlington. Friday’s Official Contest Bet Amount will be posted above. Players may place only one (1) contest bet on a single horse or entry in Friday’s round. Players who place a winning contest bet in Friday’s round qualify to advance to Saturday.
On Saturday: If Friday’s bet is a winner, you are eligible to collect a share of Saturday’s $500 Insurance Prize when you let it ride and LOSE in Saturday’s 8th race at Arlington. Saturday’s Official Contest Bet Amount will be posted above. Players may place only one (1) contest bet on a single horse or entry in Saturday’s round. Players who place a winning contest bet in Saturday’s round qualify to advance to Sunday.
On Sunday: If Saturday’s bet is a winner, you are eligible to collect a share of Sunday’s $1,000 Jackpot Prize as long as you let it ride one final time in Sunday’s 8th race at Arlington – win or lose. Sunday’s Official Contest Bet Amount will be posted above. Players may place only one (1) contest bet on a single horse or entry in Sunday’s final round.
Official Contest Rules:
- There is no entry fee to participate in Let-8-Ride.
- A new contest begins every Thursday and ends when no Players remain “alive” in the contest or on Sunday’s 8th race at Arlington, whichever occurs first.
- All contests bets are real money wagers; players may keep all winnings in addiition to any contest prizes they may win.
- Only wagers placed for the Official “Contest Bet Amount” on the corresponding day and date listed above will qualify in the contest.
- Players may place contest wagers on multiple horses in Thursday’s round only. Only one (1) contest wager on a single horse or entry is permitted on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Only Win bets placed for the specified bet amounts will count in the contest.
- Combination Win-Place, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- $500 Insurance Prize: All Players who successfully advance to Saturday’s round, place the required Contest Bet for Saturday and lose, will win or split $500 with all other losing players.
- $1,000 Jackpot Prize: All Players who successfully advance to Sunday’s final round and place the required Contest Bet for Sunday will win or split $1,000 with all other players who place the required Contest Bet, regardless of whether their contest bet is a winner or not.
- Prizes will be credited by the Tuesday following each Sunday program at Arlington Park.