March 20 – April 17
The stakes action is heating up during the Sydney Carnival this spring (autumn in Australia). Each Friday night starting March 20 features a card of top class action from the land down under.
And if big stakes and big fields aren’t enough to get you fired up for Friday night, Australian Racing and TwinSpires are bringing a boatload of cash to the table – $10,000 to be exact – to be awarded over the five Friday nights starting March 20 and ending April 17. Winning is easy! All you have to do is cash a winning $5 Show bet in five races on the official contest track to claim a share of $2,000 or more in prizes.
Official Contest Dates, Tracks, Stakes Day and Prizes (Click for FREE PPs)
- Friday, March 20: Rosehill (Australia A) – MARCH 20 WINNERS ANNOUNCED (CLICK HERE)
- Friday, March 27: Rosehill (Australia B) – MARCH 27 WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- Sunday, April 5: Randwick (Australia B) – APRIL 5 WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- Friday, April 10: Randwick (Australia A) – APRIL 10 WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- Friday, April 17: Randwick (Australia B) – APRIL 17 WINNERS ANNOUNCED
How to Play
- Place a $5 Show bet on a single horse in any race on the designated card on any Friday from March 20 – April 17.
- Only your first $5 Show bet on a single horse will count as your official contest wager in a given race. Scratches must be rebet; wagers on scratched horses will not count in the contest.
How to Win
- All players who cash a winning $5 Show wager on at least 5 separate races on the designated Australian card will win or split $1,000 with all other winners.
- All players who go “five-for-five” by cashing a winning $5 Show wager on five races without placing a losing $5 Show wager will win or split a bonus prize of $1,000. In the event no players qualify for the “five for five” bonus, the $1,000 bonus prize will carry over to the next week’s bonus prize.
Winners will be announced on or before the Monday following each Friday contest. Prizes will be credited on or before the Tuesday following each Friday contest.