HOW TO BEAT THE CAVEMAN
- Play the Late Pick 4 on the same day and track the Caveman is playing his ticket: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at Saratoga; Thursday, Friday and Sunday at Del Mar.
- Build your tickets as you wish, using any combination and denominations you choose – all of your Pick 4 tickets will count in the contest.
- Do not play the Caveman’s ticket, as you cannot win if you play the exact same ticket as the Caveman.
- If the Caveman’s Late Pick 4 ticket is a loser, all TwinSpires players who cash a winning ticket in the same Pick 4 will win or split $1,000 equally.
- Winning tickets holders may only earn one (1) share of the daily prize regardless of the dollar value of the wager placed or the number of winning tickets cashed in the Late Pick 4.
- If the Caveman’s Late Pick 4 ticket is a winner, the $1,000 daily prize will be carried over to the next day’s prize.
- If the Caveman’s ticket is a loser and there are no winners in the Late Pick 4 on TwinSpires.com, the $1,000 daily prize will be carried over to the next day’s prize.
- In the event of a scratch on his ticket, the Caveman will receive the starting favorite, per the Pick 4 rules at Del Mar or Saratoga.
Cash prizes earned during the race week – Monday through Sunday – at Del Mar and Saratoga will be credited on or before the Tuesday of the following week. On Wednesday, September 3 only, the Caveman will play the Late Pick 4 at Del Mar. There will be a mandatory payout of all accumulated prize money on Wednesday, September 3.
Please read rules carefully. If you have questions, contact contests@TwinSpires.com.