Feb. 6 – 8 only on TwinSpires.com
Can you predict which horse or entry in the second Kentucky Derby Future Wager pool (Feb 6 – 8) will offer the best value on Kentucky Derby day?
Take the Beat The Price Challenge and, in addition to locking in a great price on a Derby starter, you can win or split 1-Million TSC Elite Points with all other TwinSpires Players who bet the horse that offers the best value in Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool 2.
Wagering on KDFW Pool 2 will begin Thursday, Feb. 6 at noon (all times Eastern) and is scheduled to close on Saturday, Feb. 8 at 6 p.m. or prior to the post time for the $200,000 Robert B. Lewis (GII) at Santa Anita, whichever comes first.
CLICK HERE FOR “BEAT THE PRICE” WILL PAYS – OFFICIAL WINNER: INTENSE HOLIDAY
Official Winner – Intense Holiday
Each Player will receive 333,333 TSC Elite Points.
Thanks to everyone who participate!
|First Name||Last Initial||Last 3 Digits of Acct.||Will Pay Points|
|Isac||R.||065||333,333 TSC Elite Points|
|Jason||T.||753||333,333 TSC Elite Points|
|James||S.||111||333,333 TSC Elite Points|
Points prizes will be credtied by Tuesday, May 6.
Click here for Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool 2 Final Odds and Will Pays
Click here for Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool 2 Exacta Probables
How to Play:
- To enter the contest, players must bet exactly $20 to Win on a single horse in the Kentucky Derby Future Wager (Pool 2) between February 6 and 8.
- Only one (1) entry per player; only a player’s first $20 Win wager on a single horse will qualify.
- Only the 23 named horses in KDFW Pool 1 are eligible for contest play; wagers on #24 – the Mutuel Field – will not count in the contest.
How to Win:
- 1 Million Points will be divided equally among all players who place a qualifying contest wager on the horse whose Final Win Odds in KDFW Pool 2 exceed its Final Win Odds in the 2014 Kentucky Derby by the greatest numerical value.
- Wagers must be placed for exactly $20 to Win on a single horse in KDFW Pool 2 to qualify in the contest.
- Only one entry is permitted per player; only a player’s first $20 Win wager on a single horse qualifies as his or her official contest entry.
- Only the 23 named horses are eligible for contest play; wagers on entry #24 – the Mutuel Field – will not count in the contest.
- All qualifying contest wagers on horses that do not start in the 2014 Kentucky Derby on Saturday, May 3 are disqualified from winning a prize.
- Winners are determined by subtracting the final win odds for all horses in the 2014 Kentucky Derby from their respective final win odds in KDFW Pool 2. The horse with the largest remaining value will be declared the “highest value horse.” For example, a horse with the Final Win Odds of 30-1 in KDFW Pool 2 and Final Win Odds of 5-1 in the Kentucky Derby will have a numerical value of 25.
- A 1-Million Points prize will be divided equally among all players who placed a qualifying contest wager on the “highest value horse” in KDFW Pool 2.
Official winners will announced by Sunday, May 4. Points prizes will be credited by Monday, May 5.
Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool 2 Wagering Interests
|#||Wagering Interest||Morning Line Odds||Day 1||Day 2||Final||$2 Will Pay|
|17||Shared Belief (g)||10-1||14-1||$30.80|
|23||Vicar’s in Trouble*||20-1||42-1||$87.40|
|24||All Other 3-Year-Olds||7-5||3/2||$5.00|
Morning Line Odds by Mike Battaglia (g) – gelding (*) – new wagering interest in Pool 2
For more Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool 2 information, click here.