Every Thursday at Dubai, cash in for twice the official Win payout* whenever your horse wins while traveling the longest distance of ground at Meydan Racecourse. Starting January 23 and running through February 27, we’re doubling the Win payout for everyone who cashes a ticket, up to $25 to Win, on a horse that covers the most ground in any Thursday race at Dubai.
How can you determine whether your horse traveled more feet than any other horse? Thanks to the Dubai Racing Club and Trakus’ cutting edge technology, you can.
GET FREE DUBAI PPs and PAT’S PICKS HERE
In the 2nd race, #6 LONG JOHN won and tied for the most ground covered with three other horses. LONG JOHN paid $5.40. Every TwinSpires player who cashed a winning ticket on LONG JOHN will receive a bonus equal to $5.40 for every $2 wagered to Win, up to a total of $25 in Win bets.
RESULTS FOR THURDAY, FEBRUARY 20
No horses won while also covering the most ground at Meydan on Thursday, February 20.
No horses won while also covering the most ground at Meydan on Thursday, February 27.
- Check out the Official Trakus Charts for Dubai.
- Select the Date and Race number you would like to check – only Thursday cards between Jan. 23 and Feb. 27 qualify for this promotion.
- From the drop down menu, select the distance with (Finish) – the last option available.
If your horse finishes first and all other horses show a negative Delta for feet traveled in the Trakus T-Chart (TM), as pictured below, we will double your mutuel price for all win bets up to a total of $25 per race.
How to Get Twice The Price from TwinSpires*
- Place a Win bet on any horse in any race on any Thursday card at Dubai from January 23 through February 27.
- If your horse wins and travels more feet than any other horse in the same race, per the Official Trakus chart, you will earn twice the official track payout from TwinSpires.*
- Twice the Price bonuses are paid only up to the first $25 in Win wagers placed on any horse.*
- Total bonuses paid may not exceed $500 per player, per day.*
Bonuses won on the Thursday Dubai card will be credited by the following Saturday.
How do I know if I have won Twice the Price?
If you would like to check to see whether your horse qualified, visit the Official Trakus Charts and see if your winner traveled more feet than any other horse in the race. For your convenience, TwinSpires will list all eligible horses and their winning prices on this page on a “next day” basis.
Click to see a sample winning horse that qualifies to earn Twice The Price.
In this sample, every other horse in the race traveled fewer feet than the winner. The red negative number indicates how less feet each horse traveled compared to the race winner. If you had a win bet on the winner, you would have been eligible to win Twice The Price from TwinSpires.
Click to see a sample winning horse that does not qualify for Twice the Price.
In this sample, three other horses travelled more feet than the winner. Therefore, the winner is not eligible to pay Twice The Price on TwinSpires.
This promotion is valid for any live race on any Thursday card at Dubai from January 23 through February 27, but may be cancelled at any time, at the discretion of Dubai, Trakus and/or TwinSpires.com.