Caulfield Guineas Night Special 20% Pick 3 Bonus
The Caulfield Guineas is regarded as one of the key lead-up races to the Melbourne Cup and will take place this Friday night at Australia's Caulfield Racecourse. Caulfiled Guineas Night is part of the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival, which is packed full of the biggest and best race days in Australia each year.
To celebrate Caulfield Guineas Night and the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival, Australian Racing is offering up a $10,000 Late Pick 3 on Friday night and we are offering a 20% Pick 3 bonus to anyone who can hit it on TwinSpires.
Australian Racing gets started with the Caulfield Guineas card as track A going postward at 9:15pm ET/6:15pm PT on Friday. The $10,000 Guaranteed Pick 3 will be contested over races 8A, 9A and 10A, starting at 1:20am ET/10:20pm PT. The 10th and featured Caulfield Guineas wraps up the Pick 3 at 2:45am ET/11:45pm PT.
The $10,000 Guaranteed Pick 3:
|Track||Race||Post Time (ET/PT)|
|Australia A, Race 8 - Caulfield||$233K Herbert Power Stakes - G2||1:20am / 10:20pm|
|Australia A, Race 9 - Caulfield||$424K Toorak Handicap - G1||1:55 am / 10:55pm|
|Australia A, Race 10 - Caulfield||$1.1M Caulfield Guineas - G1||2:45 am / 11:45pm|
How to earn your Pick 3 Bonus:
- Cash a winning ticket in the $10,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 3 (ending with the $1-Million Caulfield Guineas) at Caulfield, Australia on Friday, October 11 with your TwinSpires.com account.
- For every winning ticket you cash in the Late Pick 3, you will earn a bonus equal to 20% of your gross winnings.
- Bonuses are capped at $500 per player, regardless of Late Pick 3 payout or number of winning tickets cashed.
- Bonus credits won on Friday, October 11 will be credited by Tuesday, October 15.
* Pick 3 Bonuses are based on gross winnings from wagers placed in the $10,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 3 pool at Australia Racing. Pick 3 Bonus payments are capped at $500 per player, regardless of payoff amount or number of winning tickets cashed.
Caulfield Track Details
The Caulfield track has a circumference of 2,080 metres with long sweeping turns and the back of the course has a slight rise towards the 1400m starting chute. The straight length is 367 metres and there are three starting chutes at the 1200m, 1400, and 2000m starts.
Caulfield is a track suited to horses that can lead or race up on the pace and any horse who can lead and kick in the straight will be a favourite of punters at Caulfield. The track is big enough for horses to come from behind and win, and while horses have the ability to score from a long way back, it often takes a more than handy horse to do so.
Circumference: 2,080 metres
Straight: 367 metres
Caulfield racecourse can be found in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs about 8 kilometres from the Melbourne city centre and is also referred to as "The Heath". Caulfield hosts the major Caulfield Cup carnival in October and can hold a crowd of 50,000+ people quite comfortably.
Racing first began at Caulfield racecourse in 1876 and was administered by the Victoria Amateur Turf Club(VATC). The first meeting actually took place at Dowling Forest racecourse in Ballarat before Caulfield became the permanent home in Melbourne a short time later. It is home to the Melbourne Racing Club.