This Holiday Weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon) Twin Spires Players can earn up to 1,000,000 Twin Spires Points by playing the Christmas Weekend "Show – Ho – Ho – Win 1,000,000 Points" promotion.
In the Christmas Spirit we are giving Players who hit their Show Wager in the Ginger Brew Stakes on Saturday a free pass on Christmas Day to the Malibu Stakes on Monday. All Players who hit their contest Show and Win Wagers will automatically earn a share in a 1,000,000 Twin Spires Club point prize pool.
ANTHONY M. of NORTH FORT MYERS, FL
DAVID V. of LIVERMORE, CA
FRANK M. of MADEIRA BEACH, FL
JOSEPH N. of DALLAS, TX
MARILYNN G. of CARLSBAD, CA
MICHAEL M. of VESTAVIA, AL
MIKE G. of NEW LENOX, IL
NARCISO J. of GLENVIEW, IL
PERRY K. of BELLEVUE, WA
RANDALL P. of MAGNOLIA, DE
RANDOLPH R. of ORLANDO, FL
RICHARD C. of NAPERVILLE, IL
RICK M. of FERNANDINA BEACH, FL
ROBERT P. of MINNEAPOLIS, MN
STEVEN S. of SPRING HILL, FL
WAYNE M. of NAPERVILLE, IL
WILLIAM M. of CAMBRIDGE, MA
WILLIAM H. of OCALA, FL
Each Player above earned an additional 55,556 Twin Spires Club points
Official Contest Races
|Race Date ||Wager Type||Race||Track||Race #|
|12/24/2011||$20 Show Wager||Ginger Brew Stakes||Gulfstream Park||Race|
|12/26/2011||$20 Win Wager||G1 Malibu Stakes||Santa Anita||Race |
How To Play – IMPORTANT CONTEST INFORMATION
- Contest wagers are defined as the first $20 Show wager placed on the Ginger Brew Stakes at Gulfstream Park on Dec. 24th and the first $20 Win wager placed on the Malibu Stakes at Santa Anita on Dec. 26th.
- Players must place one $20 Contest Wager on each day on a single horse or entry on any one of the races listed above.
- Players who successfully place a winning $20 Show Wager in the Ginger Brew Stakes on Saturday, December 24, must then place a winning $20 Win Wager on a single horse or entry in the G1 Malibu Stakes on Monday, December 26.
- If you enter more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest.
- Contest wagers must be make through a TwinSpires wagering account.
- Players must place a $20 contest wager.
- If you enter more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest
- Winning results will be a determined by the official order of finish for each race.
- If no Player correctly selects any wining contest wagers, Players correctly winning one out of two will split prize pool.
Points will be awarded in Player Accounts by Wednesday, December 28.