The opening of the Spring Meet at Churchill Downs means the Kentucky Derby is right around the corner. To celebrate opening night, we’re drawing for 20 winners of a $50 Kentucky Derby Freeroll credit. All you have to do to enter the drawing is wager $50 or more on the opening night card at Churchill Downs this Saturday, April 26.
Churchill kicks off its impressive spring schedule Saturday night with the $150,000 Derby Trial Stakes (G3) leading the way.
First post at Churchill Downs on Saturday night is set for 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT with the Derby Trail scheduled for 10:01 p.m. ET/7:01 p.m. PT.
How to Enter:
- Wager at least $50 on Churchill Downs on Saturday, April 26 and automatically earn one (1) entry to the drawing for one of twenty $50 Kentucky Derby wagering credits.
- This promotion is open only to TwinSpires Players.
- Wagers must be made through a TwinSpires wagering account or with a No Purchase Necessary entry.
- Only wagers made on Churchill Downs on Saturday, April 26 will count toward the promotion.
- Only one entry per account/Player, regardless of method of entry.
Winners will be announced by Monday, April 28. $50 Kentucky Derby Freeroll credits will placed into winners’ accounts no later than Wednesday, April 30.