The opening of the Spring Meet at Churchill Downs means the Kentucky Derby is right around the corner. To celebrate opening night, we’re drawing for 20 winners of a $50 Kentucky Derby Freeroll credit. All you have to do to enter the drawing is wager $50 or more on the opening night card at Churchill Downs this Saturday.
Churchill kicks off its impressive spring schedule Saturday night with a last chance Derby qualifier in the G3 Derby Trial Stakes. The Derby Trial is also one of the final opportunities for Players to earn a potential share of our $10,000 prize in Road to the Derby Showdown by placing a winning $20 Show bet. If you are one of those Players, then all you have to do is wager another $30 to qualify for our $50 Kentucky Derby Freeroll drawing.
First post at Churchill Downs on Saturday night is set for 6pm ET/3pm PT.
Click here for a FREE Churchill Downs Handicapper’s Sheet
How to Enter:
- Wager at least $50 on Churchill Downs on Saturday, April 27th and automatically earn one (1) entry to the drawing for one of twenty $50 Kentucky Derby wagering credits.
- This promotion is open only to TwinSpires Players.
- Wagers must be made through a TwinSpires wagering account or with a No Purchase Necessary entry.
- Only wagers made on Churchill Downs on Saturday, April 27th will count toward the promotion.
- Only one entry per account/Player, regardless of method of entry.