The fall meeting at Churchill Downs gets underway Sunday, October 28th with its "Stars of Tomorrow I" card that consists solely of races for 2-year-olds.
To celebrate the "Stars of Tomorrow" and Opening Day festivities, we are giving 20 Players who cash a $5 Win wager on the most Churchill Opening Day races a $50 Breeders’ Cup wagering credit.
The Opening Day feature is the G2 Pocahontas Stakes and first post at Churchill Downs is set for 12:40pm ET/9:40am PT.
Official Results: 26 Players placed 3 more winning contest wagers and automatically qualified for a $50 Breeders’ Cup Wagering Voucher. Congraulations to the winners and thanks to all the Players who participated!
How to Play:
- To play, just cash a $5 Win bet on a single horse or entry in as many races as you can on the Churchill Downs Opening Day program on Sunday, October 28th with your TwinSpires.com account.
- The 20 players who cash a winning $5 win bet on the most races on the Churchill Downs Opening Day program will be declared the winners.
- In the event of a tie that involves determining which player will finish in 20th place, the following tiebreakers will be used in this order: gross winnings from all contest wagers (1st tiebreaker), ROI from all contest wagers (2nd tiebreaker), most in-the-money finishers from all contest wagers (3rd tiebreaker).
- One horse per contest wager: Official contest wager is a $5 win wager on a single horse or coupled entry.
- One contest wager per race: For the purposes of contest play, only a Player’s first $5 win wager on a designated contest race will count in the contest.
- No combo bets: Multi-horse or combination Win/Show, Win/Place/Show and Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Contest races: All 11 races on the Churchill Downs Opening Day program at on Sunday, October 28th are eligible for contest play.
- Scratches: In the event a Player’s contest wager is refunded due to a scratch, s/he may place another contest wager on the same race. There will be no automatic favorite replacements in the event of a scratch.
- Prize(s): The top 20 finishers will receive one $50 wagering credit.