What is Green Dot @ the Register?
Green Dot @ the Register is a new, fast and easy way to deposit funds to your wagering account.
How does it work?
- Log into your wagering account.
- Click on “deposit” and then click the “Green Dot @ the Register” button.
- Select a retailer (for example: Rite Aid, CVS).
- Follow the prompts to generate a barcode.
- Choose how you would like to receive the barcode (print it, or receive it via email or text). If using the mobile site you may also have the option to present the barcode while at the register.
- Present your barcode to the cashier at the retailer with the cash you would like to deposit and the $4.95 service fee.
- The cashier will scan your barcode and the funds will be immediately deposited to your wagering account.
How much does it cost to make a deposit using Green Dot @ the Register?
We do not charge a fee for your deposit. However, Green Dot charges a $4.95 service fee.
Is this deposit method subject to any limits?
Yes, Green Dot has imposed the following limits:
- You may only have 3 “live” barcodes at any one time. If you generate more, it voids the oldest one outstanding.
- Barcodes expire after 48 hours if printed, 24 hours if received via email, and 1 hour if received via a mobile device.
- $20 minimum transaction amount.
- $500 maximum transaction amount. ($250 maximum for the first transaction).
- $1500 per 24 hour period, maximum 3 transactions in rolling 24 hour period.
- $3500 per week, maximum 12 transactions in rolling 7 day period.
- $5000 per month, maximum 20 transactions per calendar month.