Earn 10X Points on Stars of Tomorrow Day at Churchill
About 18 hours after the sun sets on another Breeders' Cup, Churchill Downs opens its fall meeting with an eye toward the future. A pair of $80,000 stakes races for two-year-olds racing a mile under the TwinSpires highlights a 10-race program of baby races.
Owing their names to the standout sophomore class of 2007, the $80,000 Street Sense for colts and geldings, and $80,000 Rags to Riches for fillies, have drawn solid fields of 11 and 14, respectively. And if betting two-year-olds is your thing, you won't want to miss our 10X Points promotion on Sunday's opening day card.
How to Earn 10X Points
- All eligible players who record winnings of $10 or more on Churchill Downs on Sunday, November 1, will earn 10 TSC Elite Points for every dollar they wager on the card.
- For all players, 4 TSC Elite Points for every dollar wagered will be credited on Monday, November 2.
- For all qualifying players, an additional 6 TSC Elite Points for every dollar wagered will be credited on or before Tuesday, November 3.
New Single 6 Jackpot Wager
Also starting November 1, is a new, improved Single 6 Jackpot wager, on the last six races on every Churchill Downs card in November.
Why play the Single 6 Jackpot?
- It's a 20 cent minimum Pick 6 wager, maximizing your chances of hitting 6 winners.
- It features a low 15% takeout.
- 90% of the pool (after takeout) is paid to all tickets with 6 of 6 winners.
- 10% of the pool is carried over to the next day's Jackpot if there is not a single winning ticket.
- There is no 5 of 6 consolation payout.