The Southern California circuit shifts to Los Alamitos starting Thursday, Dec. 8 and we’re piling on the value with a 50X Points promotion. Bet at least $20 to Win in any race during the Los Alamitos thoroughbred meeting and you’ll earn 50 TSC Elite Points for every dollar you bet to Win whenever you fail to cash a ticket.
It’s just that easy to get a little bit of insurance on your win action in every race at the Los Alamitos fall meet.
How to Earn 50X Points
- Wager $20 or more to Win on any race during the Los Alamitos thoroughbred meet between December 4 and 18.
- Each race in which you wager $20 or more to Win and fail to record any gross winnings from your Win bets, you will earn a bonus equal to 48 TSC Elite Points for every dollar wagered to Win on that race.
- All Win bets placed in a given race at the Los Alamitos thoroughbred meet qualify for this promotion.
- The Win portion of combination wagers (Win/Place, Win/Place/Show, etc.) qualify for this promotion.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets qualify for this promotion.
- Scratches must be re-bet.
For qualifying wagers, two (2) TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered will be credited one day after wagering. Bonus points earned as part of this promotion (48 TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered to Win) will be credited within two days after wagering.