While playing Saturday’s Belmont Stakes card, you can compete in our $50 "Battle of Belmont" handicapping contest and qualify for our June Monthly Final tournament. Our Monthly Final on June 30th will award two seats to the National Handicapping Championship at Treasure Island Las Vegas, with the top 20 advancing to our 100 Vegas Seat, Online Championship on November 24th.
Better yet, all players who play the maximum three entries in Saturday’s contest will earn Triple TSC Elite Points for all wagers on the Belmont Stakes card. That’s right, you’ll get Triple Points (6 Points per dollar wagered) for all of your Belmont bets on Saturday if you play the maximum three entries in Saturday’s $50 "Battle of Belmont" contest.
Here’s How It Works:
- Any Player who plays the maximum 3 entries in Saturday’s $50 contest qualifies to earn Triple Points or 6 TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered on the Belmont Stakes card.
- Entries may be purchased for $50 each or earned through a Satellite contest. Any combination of earned or purchased entries will count toward fulfilling the three-entry requirement.
- All Players who play the maximum three entries in the "Battle of Belmont" contest on Saturday, June 9th will earn 2X TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered on Belmont Park, to be credited automatically on June 10th.
- All Players who play the maximum three entries in the "Battle of Belmont" contest on Saturday, June 9th will earn an additional 4X TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered on Belmont Park, to be credited by Tuesday, June 12th.
Remember, total entries for Saturday’s $50 contest are limited to 150. Once the total of purchased and awarded entries equals 150, no further entries will be sold.
Be sure to purchase your entries early to avoid being shut out!
How to Purchase Contest Entries:
- Log in to your TwinSpires.com account, then click the link above.
- Once on the contest site, click Purchase Entries.
- Select Saturday, June 9 from the selection menu.
- Click Purchase Entry.