Monday, November 2
Celebrate the culmination of our 5 for 5 Fridays at Australia with $5,000 in cash prizes on Emirates Melbourne Cup night.
The two-mile race that stops a nation takes place Monday, November 2, and you can compete for $5,000 in cash two ways:
- Play in our 5 for 5 contest for double the prize money ($4,000), under the same rules as our 5 for 5 Friday contests.
- Cash a winning ticket in the Pick 4 starting with the Emirates Melbourne Cup, and split a $1,000 bonus.
Melbourne Cup Pick 4 Results: 3 of 4 paid $6,767.98. There were no winners on TwinSpires.
Carryover! Monday’s prizes now total $6,000.
- $3,000 – 5 for 5 Show Bonus
- $2,000 – 5 Show winners prize
- $1,000 Hit It and Split it Melbourne Cup Pick 4 (races 7A – 10A)
How to Play
- Place a $5 Show bet on a single horse in any race on Australia A (Flemington) on Monday, November 2.
- Only your first $5 Show bet on a single horse will count as your official contest wager in a given race. Scratches must be rebet; wagers on scratched horses will not count in the contest.
How to Win
- All players who cash a winning $5 Show wager on at least 5 separate races on the designated contest card will win or split $2,000 with all other winners.
- All players who go “five-for-five” by cashing a winning $5 Show wager on five races without placing a losing $5 Show wager will win or split a bonus prize of $3,000. In the event no players qualify for the “five for five” bonus, the $3,000 bonus prize will be paid out of all players who place a winning $5 Show bet on at least five races.
$1,000 “Hit It and Split It” Emirates Melbourne Cup Pick 4
- All players who cash a winning (4 for 4) ticket in the Pick 4 (races 7A – 10A), starting with the Emirates Melbourne Cup, will win or split a $1,000 bonus.
- In the event there are no winning 4 for 4 tickets sold on TwinSpires, all players who cash a consolation (3 of 4) ticket will win or split the $1,000 bonus prize.
Winners will be announced on or before Wednesday, November 4.