The fall meeting at Keeneland in Lexington, Kentucky, gets underway on Friday, with high quality racing from the get-go. This 17-day meet is full of superb action, led by the opening FallStars Weekend, which hosts nine graded races, five of the Grade 1 variety and six as direct links to the upcoming Breeders’ Cup.
TwinSpires Players who wager one $10 minimum winning Show wager** on any one of the two races listed below on Friday, one $10 minimum winning Place wager** on any one of the five Saturday races listed below, and one $10 minimum Win wager ** on any of the two Sunday races listed below will share in a prize pool of 1,000,000 Twin Spires Club points.
**If you enter more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest.
**Players may choose any one of the contest races on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Congratulations to the following Players:
Abe S, Chula Vista, CA
Andrew M, Island Lake, IL
Benjamin G, Lake Charles, LA
David M, Cambridge, MN
Deborah S, Conway, MI
Frank B, River Ridge, LA
Gregory K, Deerfield, IL
James F, San Antonio, TX
Jeremy F, Edmond, OK
John P, Philadelphia, PA
John P, Tampa, FL
John S, Cypress, CA
Kathryn T, Brooksville, FL
Ken D, Fairchild, WI
Kenneth Z, Stanford, KY
Lorna O, Cape Coral, FL
Michael H, Lexington, KY
Paul M, Lexington, KY
Ramon P, Miami, FL
Robert K, West Lake Hills, TX
Stanley R, Melvindale, MI
Steve D, Peabody, MA
Steven W, Scarsdale, NY
Stuart B, Largo, FL
Tony C, Louisville, KY
Victor P S, Freeport, NY
Virginia L, Englewood, OH
Each Player earned an additional 37,037 Twin Spires Club points for their finish!
Official Contest Races
Friday, October 7th
One Winning Show Wager on EITHER the
- G1 Darley Alcibiades Stakes or the
- G3 Stoll Kennon Ogden Phoenix
Saturday, October 8th
One Winning Place Wager on EITHER the
- G1 Shadwell Turf Mile or the
- G1 Dixiana Breeders’ Futurity or the
- G1 First Lady Stakes or the
- G2 Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes or the
- G3 Woodford Stakes
Sunday, October 9th
One Winning Win Wager on the
- G1 Juddmonte Spinster Stakes or the
- G3 Bourbon Stakes
How To Play – IMPORTANT CONTEST INFORMATION
- A contest wager is defined as the first $10 minimum Show/Place/Win wager placed on any of the races listed above.
- Players must place one $10 minimum Contest Wager on each day on a single horse or entry on any one of the races listed above.
- Players that successfully win their first Contest Show Wager on the Darley Alcibiades Stakes or the Stoll Keenon Ogden Phoenix on Friday, October 7, must then wager one $10 minimum winning Contest Place Wager on a single horse or entry in the Shadwell Turf Mile or the Dixiana Breeders’ Futurity or the First Lady Stakes or the Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes or the Woodford Stakes on Saturday, October .
- Players that successfully win both their first Show wager on Friday and first Place wager on Saturday must then wager one $10 minimum Win wager on a single horse or entry in the Juddmonte Spinster or the Bourbon Stakes on Sunday, October 9.
- If you enter more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest.
- Contest wagers must be placed through a TwinSpires wagering account.
- Players must place a minimum $10 contest wager.
- If you enter more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest
- Winning results will be a determined by the official order of finish for each race.
- If no player places a winning contest wager on all three contest days, players who place a winning contest wager on two of the three contest days will split the prize pool.
Points will be awarded in Player Accounts by Wednesday, October 12th.