The final week of Let-8-Ride at Arlington is upon us! With Arlington running a Friday – Monday schedule in observation of the Labor Day holiday, we’re shifting to a Friday start for Let-8-Ride.
Playing Let-8-Ride is simple:
On Friday: Start the contest by placing an $8 Win bet on the 8th race at Arlington Park. Players may place as many $8 Win bets as they like, only in Thursday’s round of the contest. Players who place a winning contest bet in Thursday’s round qualify to advance to Friday.
|Day||Date||Race||Live Players||Contest Bet||Results||Payout||Prizes||Winners|
|Friday||9/4||AP 8||TBA||$8 Win||#2 paid $10||$40||None||26|
|26||$40 Win||#9 paid $7.80||$156||None||10|
|10||$156 Win||#3 paid $17.20||$1,341.60||Insurance pays $55.56 to 9 players||0|
|Monday||9/7||AP 8||0||$1,341 Win||Game||Over||Jackpot pays $1000|
Saturday’s Results: 9 players played on Saturday but failed to cash a winning ticket. Each will receive $55.56. Thanks to everone for playing Let-8-Ride at Arlington this year.
Important notice: In Friday’s round and beyond, please select “Other” when choosing your bet amount in TwinSpires Classic, TwinSpires Express or TwinSpiresTV. If you encounter any difficulty using the “Other” feature, you may call your bet in by dialing 877-774-7371 and selecting option 1, to place your bet with a live operator.
On Saturday: If Friday’s bet is a winner, let it ride (reinvest your winnings, rounded down to the nearest dollar) to Win on a single horse in Saturday’s 8th race at Arlington. Friday’s Official Contest Bet Amount will be posted below. Players may place only one (1) contest bet on a single horse or entry in Saturday’s round. Players who place a winning contest bet in Saturday’s round qualify to advance to Saturday.
On Sunday: If Saturday’s bet is a winner, you are eligible to collect a share of Saturday’s $500 Insurance Prize when you let it ride and LOSE in Sunday’s 8th race at Arlington. Saturday’s Official Contest Bet Amount will be posted below. Players may place only one (1) contest bet on a single horse or entry in Sunday’s round. Players who place a winning contest bet in Sunday’s round qualify to advance to Sunday.
On Monday: If Sunday’s bet is a winner, you are eligible to collect a share of Sunday’s $1,000 Jackpot Prize as long as you let it ride one final time in Monday’s 8th race at Arlington – win or lose. Monday’s Official Contest Bet Amount will be posted above. Players may place only one (1) contest bet on a single horse or entry in Monday’s final round.
Official Contest Rules (for a Thursday start, add one day for Friday start):
- A new contest begins every Thursday and ends when no Players remain “alive” in the contest or on Sunday’s live program at Arlington, whichever occurs first.
- All contests bets are real money wagers; players may keep all winnings in addiition to any contest prizes they may win.
- Only wagers placed for the Official “Contest Bet Amount” on the corresponding day and date listed above will qualify in the contest.
- Players may place contest wagers on multiple horses in Thursday’s round only. Only one (1) contest wager on a single horse or entry is permitted on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Only Win bets placed for the specified bet amounts will count in the contest.
- Combination Win-Place, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- In the event there are no losers in Saturday’s round of Let-8-Ride, but one or more players advance to Sunday’s round, Friday’s $500 prize will carry over to Sunday’s round.
- $500 Insurance Prize: All Players who successfully advance to Saturday’s round, place the required Contest Bet for Saturday and lose, will win or split $500 with all other losing players.
- $1,000 Jackpot Prize: All Players who successfully advance to Sunday’s final round and place the required Contest Bet for Sunday will win or split $1,000 with all other players who place the required Contest Bet, regardless of whether their contest bet is a winner or not.
- Prizes will be credited by the Tuesday following each Sunday program at Arlington Park.