The high stakes action on both sides of the pond continues Saturday with British Champions Day at Ascot and the $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (G1) at Keeneland. The common thread is top class thoroughbreds on turf, competing in feature races named in honor of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
And we’re giving our players the royal treatment by offering 10X Points on both cards to anyone who can cash a $10 Win bet on both races named in honor of the Queen this Saturday on TwinSpires. Make sure to set your alarm early, as you will have to cash a $10 Win bet on both races to qualify!
|Track||Race #||Stakes Race||Post time (ET)||Contest Bet|
|Ascot (UK)||4||Qipco Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (Gr. 1)||10:10 a.m.||$10 Win|
|Keeneland||9||Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup Stakes (Gr. 1)||5:30 p.m.||$10 Win|
How to Win
- Cash a $10 Win bet in both races on Saturday, October 15
- The $1,350,000 Queen Elizabeth II Stakes at Ascot
- The $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup at Keeneland
- All Win bets placed for the base value of $10 qualify for this promotion
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are permitted
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Show and/or Win/Place/Show wagers are not eligible for this promotion
- All players who cash a winning $10 Win wager on both races will earn a bonus of 8 TSC Elite Points for every dollar wagered on both Ascot and Keeneland on Saturday, Oct. 15.
The standard 2 TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered on both programs will be credited on Sunday, Oct. 16. Bonus Points earned as part of this promotion will be credited on or before Tuesday, Oct. 18.