Keeneland Fall Meet Opens Friday, October 7th
KEENELAND Fall Spring Season-At-A-Glance
Dates: October 7th - 29th
Race Schedule: Wednesday thru Sunday
Post time: 1:15pm ET/10:15am PT
Exotic Wagers: 50-cent Pick 3, 50-cent Pick 4, 50-cent Pick 5, 50-cent Trifecta and a 10-cent Superfecta. Additional wagering opportunities include:
- On the first three Fridays of the meet the Friday Pick 4 offers a guaranteed pool of $200,000.
- On Saturday, October 8th the All Stakes Pick 4 will be a minimum guaranteed $250,000.
Racing fans from coast to coast can share in Keeneland's 75th anniversary celebration thanks to "Autumn at Keeneland," four hours of live coverage over two weekends from the racetrack beginning Friday on VERSUS and culminating with an hour-long live broadcast of Keeneland's 75th anniversary on October 15 on NBC.
Many horses at Keeneland during the track's 17-day fall racing season from October 7-29 are preparing for the Breeders' Cup World Championships, Thoroughbred racing's championship event on November 4-5 at Churchill Downs. A number of them will compete during opening FallStars Weekend, October 7-9.
"Autumn at Keeneland" will present live coverage of these races:
- Friday, October 7, 5-6 p.m. (ET), VERSUS: Grade 1, $400,000 Alcibiades and the Grade 3, $175,000 Phoenix.
- Saturday, October 8, 5-6 p.m. (ET), VERSUS: Grade 1, $600,000 Shadwell Turf Mile and the Grade 1, $400,000 Breeders' Futurity.
- Sunday, October 9, 5-6 p.m. (ET), VERSUS: Grade 1, $500,000 Spinster and the Grade 3, $150,000 Bourbon.
- Saturday, October 15, 5-6 p.m. (ET), NBC: Grade 1, $400,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup and $125,000 Keeneland 75th Anniversary.