Krush Keeneland 2009 - $10,000 in Cash Awarded
World class racing from Keenelnd begins April 3rd on TwinSpires and so begins the TwinSpires KRUSH KEENELAND competition.
What is "KRUSH KEENELAND"?
KRUSH KEENELAND is a daily and meet long competition rewarding Players who have the highest net profit wagering on Keeneland through TwinSpires.com
- There are 15 days in the Keeneland Spring meet.
- The player who earns the highest net profit on Keenland through TwinSpires (internet, phone, voice bet, mobile, on site account wager at Fair Grounds) each day of the meet will win a $500 wagering credit.
- The players who earn the highest net profit on Keeneland through TwinSpires for the entire meet will win the following prizes:
- 1st $1,500
- 2nd $750
- 3rd $250
- Net profit will be calculated by subtracting the total amount wagered from the total amount returned from winning wagers (calculations will be made before any federal taxation)
- Wagering credits will need to be used for wagering and will not be available for immediate withdrawal.
- This is a contest of skill.
- Winners will be responsible for filling out the appropriate tax forms and publicity affidavits prior to receiving the wagering credit prizes.
- Winners for the daily contest and standings for the meet contest will be posted on the TwinSpires.com web site the next day following the contest day.
A complete set of rules for KRUSH KEENELAND 2009 can be found right here.