Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend on Twinspires with some great racing and a chance to win a share of 1-Million TSC Elite Points.
Twinspires Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 contest wager on each day of the three-day weekend to qualify. The contest wager types and races change each day, so be sure to choose from the list of contest races below.
WINNERS ANNOUNCED – CLICK HERE!
Official Contest Dates and Races
Saturday, May 25th
Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 Show wager on any one of these three races at Arlington Park:
- Race 7 – Arlington Matron Stakes (G3)
- Race 9 – Hanshin Cup Stakes (G3)
- Race 10 – Arlington Classic Stakes (G3)
Sunday, May 26th
Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 Place wager on any one of these two races at Woodbine:
- Race 4 – Marine Stakes
- Race 8 – Connaught Cup Stakes (G2)
Monday, May 27th
Players must place a winning $10 Win wager on the feature race at Belmont Park:
- Race 10 – Metropolitan Handicap (G1)
How to Play
- A contest wager is defined as the first $10 Show, $10 Place, or $10 Win wager placed on the corresponding races listed above.
- Combination Win-Place, Place-Show, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Only a Player’s first contest wager on a single horse or entry in a designated contest race will qualify; multi-horse wagers are NOT permitted.
- If a Players enters more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest.
- Scratches must be re-bet; there will be no favorite replacements for wagers on scratched horses.
- Results will be a determined by the official order of finish for each race.
How to Win
- Players who place a winning $10 Show wager on any one of Saturday’s contest races may advance to Sunday’s round.
- Players who place a winning $10 Place wager on any one of Sunday’s contest races may advance to Monday’s round.
- Players who successfully complete the first two rounds and place a winning $10 Win wager on Monday’s contest race – the Metropolitan Handicap at Belmont – will qualify to win a share of 1-Million Points.
- Qualifying Players may win only one (1) share of the prize.
- If no Player places a winning contest wager on all three contest days, the prize will be divided equally among all Players who place a winning contest wager on two of the three contest days.
Results will be announced by Wednesday, May 29. Points prizes will be credited by Thursday, May 30th.