For the second week in a row, we’re giving away 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points to any player or players who can out-pick Indy Downs Rachel over a full race week at Indiana Downs.
Indiana Downs Racing Analyst, Rachel McLaughlin, will give us her top pick for races 1 and 2 on every live card, this Monday through Saturday, at Indiana Downs. You can compete by placing a $5 Win bet on a single horse in the same races with your TwinSpires.com account.
If you cash a winning ticket in more races than Rachel does, you will win or split a 1,000,000 Points prize with all other winners on TwinSpires.com.
OFFICIAL WINNERS LIST FOR THE WEEK OF SEPT. 9-14
Rachel’s Final Score: 2 winners in 10 races and total winnings of $13.00. A total of 63 Players finished with more winners or the same number of winners and more winnings than Rachel. Each will receive 15,874 Points. Points will be credited by Sept. 17.
OFFICIAL WINNERS LIST FOR THE WEEK OF SEPT. 16-21
FINAL RESULTS FOR RACHEL: 0 winners. A total of 76 Players finished with 1 or more winners. Each will receive 13,158 Points. Points will be credited by Sept. 24.
Players with 5 winners – 2
Players with 4 winners – 2
Players with 3 winners – 13
Players with 2 winners – 21
Players with 1 winner – 38
Indy Downs Rachel’s picks for Monday, Sept. 16:
Race 1: #5 Gettem Up Girl (finished 3rd)
Race 2: #4 Cozy Sunday (finished 3rd)
Indy Downs Rachel’s picks for Tuesday, Sept. 17:
Race 1: #2 Hogue (finished 2nd)
Race 2: #1 Hunk A Pie (finished out of the money)
Indy Downs Rachel’s picks for Wednesday, Sept. 18:
Race 1: #6 Reddick Township (finished 2nd)
Race 2: #6 Wild Sip (finished 3rd)
Indy Downs Rachel’s picks for Friday, Sept. 20:
Race 1: #4 Pretty Good And You
Race 2: #6 Flashy Green
Indy Downs Rachel’s picks for Saturday, Sept. 21:
Race 1: #9 Zesty Perry (was a late scratch)
Race 2: #1 Bonos Russian Babe (finished out of the money)
How to Play
- Place a $5 Win bet on a single horse or entry in races 1 and 2 during the Indiana Downs race week, Monday – Saturday, September 9 – 14 (dark Thursday).
- Players are not required to bet every eligible contest race in order to win a prize.
- Only your first $5 Win bet in a designated contest race will count as your official contest wager.
- Scratches must be rebet; there will be no favorite replacements in the event of a scratch.
Official Dates and Contest Races (10 races total)
- Monday, Sept. 16: Indiana Downs 1 and 2
- Tuesday, Sept. 17: Indiana Downs 1 and 2
- Wednesday, Sept. 18: Indiana Downs 1 and 2
- Friday, Sept. 20: Indiana Downs 1 and 2
- Saturday, Sept. 21: Indiana Downs 1 and 2
How to Win
- Rachel McLaughlin’s mythical $5 Win bets will be posted on this page each day, prior to post time for Race 1.
- At the end of the contest week, if you have cashed a winning $5 Win bet in more contest races than Rachel has, you will win or split the 1,000,000 Points Prize will all other winning players.
- In the event you finished tied with Rachel at the end of contest play, the tiebreaker will be most money won from all contest bets.
Rachel’s Official Contest Selections
Rachel’s official contest picks will be posted on this page each day prior to the 1:55 p.m. post time at Indiana Downs.