March 28 – 29
Hoosier Park is pulling out all the stops for its opening weekend, March 28 and 29, offering TwinSpires Players the opportunity to compete for a slice of 2 Million TSC Elite Points and one of two seats to the World Harness Handicapping Championship at the brand new Meadowlands Racetrack.
Both Friday and Saturday night, 1 Million Points and a WHHC Seat will be on the line in separate contests. All you have to do to compete is play the last 10 races from Hoosier Park each night.
OFFICIAL RESULTS FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 29
OFFIICAL RESULTS FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 28
OFFICIALCONTEST RACES AND WAGERS FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
|Day/Date||Contest Races||Contest Bet|
|Friday, March 28||Hoosier 2 – 11||$5 Win/Place|
|Saturday, March 29||Hoosier 4 – 13||$5 Win/Place|
How to Play
- Separate contests will be held on Friday, March 28 and Saturday, March 29.
- The official contest races will be the last 10 races at Hoosier Park, both Friday and Saturday night.
- Players may participate by placing a $5 Win/Place (combination) wager on a single horse or coupled entry in each of the 10 contest races.
- Only a player’s first $5 Win/Place wager on a single horse or coupled entry will count as his or her official contest wager.
- Win and Place wagers placed on separate horses are not eligible for contest play.
- Scratches must be re-bet; wagers placed on scratched horses will not count in the contest.
- Players must place a qualifying contest wager on at least five (5) contest races to qualify to win a prize.
How to Win
- On each night, the player who records the highest gross winnings from all contest wagers will win a WHHC Prize Package.
- All players who place a qualifying contest wager on at least five (5) contest races and record a net profit from all contest wagers, will win an equal share of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points.
- A net profit is achieved if gross winnings from all contest wagers exceed the total cost of all contest wagers.
The WHHC Prize Package includes:
- Entry to the $50,000 World Harness Handicapping Championship, to be held at the Meadowlands Racetrack on Saturday, April 19, 2014 – an $800 value.
- A $1,000 credit to your TwinSpires.com account for travel and lodging.
Winners are responsible for planning their own travel to and from the Meadowlands to attend the WHHC. Players are encouraged to arrive by Friday, April 18 to attend the WHHC welcome reception at the Meadowlands, the newest racing facility in North America.
Click here for more information on the WHHC, including official rules and prizes.
Players who qualify for a share of each 1 Million Points Prize will receive their bonus points credits on or before Tuesday, April 1. Official prize winners will be posted on this page by Monday, March 31.