- Players may participate by placing an $8 Win bet on the designated contest races at Belmont Park on Saturday, October 22.
- Players may place as many $8 Win bets as they like; all will count in the contest.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are permitted
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Scratches must be re-bet.
Official Contest Races
Please note only races 3-10 are eligible for contest play.
|Race #||Stakes Name||Post Time (ET)|
|3||$150,000 Iroquois Stakes||1:28 p.m.|
|4||$150,000 Hudson Handicap||2:01 p.m.|
|5||$250,000 Maid of the Mist Stakes||2:34 p.m.|
|6||$200,000 Mohawk Stakes||3:07 p.m.|
|7||$250,000 Sleepy Hollow Stakes||3:40 p.m.|
|8||$250,000 Empire Distaff Handicap||4:13 p.m.|
|9||$200,000 Ticonderoga Stakes||4:46 p.m.|
|10||$300,000 Empire Classic Handicap||5:19 p.m.|
How to Win
- Players who cash a winning $8 Win bet in at least four (4) of the eight contest races will win or split 444,444 TSC Elite Points.
- Players who cash a winning $8 Win bet in the most contest races will win or split 444,444 TSC Elite Points.
- In the event no players cash a winning $8 Win bet in at least four races, the full 888,888 Points will be awarded equally between all players who cash a winning contest wager in the most contest races.
- Players may earn a share of both prize pools.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, October 24. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, October 26.