Eight stakes races worth $1.75 million, exclusively for New York bred horses, make up Empire Showcase day at Belmont Park this Saturday. And just like we’re doing for Oklahoma Classics night at Remington, we’re challenging players to cash $8 Win bets in an effort to take home their share of 888,888 TSC Elite Points.
Don’t miss your second chance in less than 24 hours to rake in extra points by placing $8 Win bets on the Empire Showcase card at Belmont.
Results Announced (Click here)
How to Play
- Players may participate by placing an $8 Win bet on the designated contest races at Belmont Park on Saturday, October 22.
- Players may place as many $8 Win bets as they like; all will count in the contest.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are permitted
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Scratches must be re-bet.
Official Contest Races
Please note only races 3-10 are eligible for contest play.
|Race #||Stakes Name||Post Time (ET)|
|3||$150,000 Iroquois Stakes||1:28 p.m.|
|4||$150,000 Hudson Handicap||2:01 p.m.|
|5||$250,000 Maid of the Mist Stakes||2:34 p.m.|
|6||$200,000 Mohawk Stakes||3:07 p.m.|
|7||$250,000 Sleepy Hollow Stakes||3:40 p.m.|
|8||$250,000 Empire Distaff Handicap||4:13 p.m.|
|9||$200,000 Ticonderoga Stakes||4:46 p.m.|
|10||$300,000 Empire Classic Handicap||5:19 p.m.|
How to Win
- Players who cash a winning $8 Win bet in at least four (4) of the eight contest races will win or split 444,444 TSC Elite Points.
- Players who cash a winning $8 Win bet in the most contest races will win or split 444,444 TSC Elite Points.
- In the event no players cash a winning $8 Win bet in at least four races, the full 888,888 Points will be awarded equally between all players who cash a winning contest wager in the most contest races.
- Players may earn a share of both prize pools.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, October 24. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, October 26.