Eight stakes for Oklahoma-breds worth over $1 Million are on the docket Friday night at Remington Park and we’re putting an 888,888 Points bounty on the line for TwinSpires players.
Just cash an $8 Win bet on at least half of the eight stakes races and you will win or split 444,444 Points with all other players. Cash an $8 Win bet on the most stakes races and you’ll earn a 444,444 Points bonus. Better yet, all of your $8 Win bets will count in this contest, maximizing your chances of winning a prize.
Results Announced (click here)
How to Play
- Players may participate by placing an $8 Win bet on the designated contest races at Remington Park on Friday, October 21.
- Players may place as many $8 Win bets as they like; all will count in the contest.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are permitted
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Scratches must be re-bet.
Official Contest Races
Please note races 1 and 3 are NOT eligible for contest play
|Race #||Stakes Name||Post Time (ET)|
|2||$130,000 Oklahoma Classics Distaff Sprint||8:36 p.m.|
|4||$145,000 Oklahoma Classics Distaff||9:34 p.m.|
|5||$130,000 Oklahoma Classics Distaff Turf||10:04 p.m.|
|6||$130,000 Oklahoma Classics Sprint||10:32 p.m.|
|7||$100,000 Oklahoma Classics Juvenile||11:00 p.m.|
|8||$100,000 Oklahoma Classics Lassie||11:31 p.m.|
|9||$175,000 Oklahoma Classics Cup||11:59 p.m.|
|10||$130,000 OKC Turf Classic||12:27 a.m.|
How to Win
- Players who cash a winning $8 Win bet in at least four (4) of the eight contest races will win or split 444,444 TSC Elite Points.
- Players who cash a winning $8 Win bet in the most races will win or split 444,444 TSC Elite Points.
- In the event no players cash a winning $8 Win bet in at least four races, the full 888,888 Points will be awarded equallly between all players who cash a winning contest wager in the most races.
- Players may earn a share of both prize pools.
Winners will be announced on or before Sunday, October 23. Points prizes will be credited on or before Tuesday, October 25.