You witnessed Orb’s dominating performance in the 139th Kentucky Derby. Do you think he has what it takes to sweep the Triple Crown?
Tell us what you think and wager $50 on the Preakness card from Pimlico Race Course for a chance to claim a share of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points.
- Click here and tell us whether you think Orb will win the Triple Crown before Saturday’s Preakness Stakes.
- Wager $50 or more on the Preakness Stakes card from Pimlico Race Course on Saturday, May 18th with TwinSpires.com.
- Sit back and watch as Orb attempts to win the Preakness and Belmont Stakes.
All Players who complete the Official Entry Form, correctly predict whether Orb will win the Triple Crown (or not), and wager $50 or more on the Preakness card with TwinSpires.com will be eligible to share a 1,000,000 Points Prize.
- Players must submit only one (1) entry, using the Official Entry Form
- Entries must be submitted by 6:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Saturday, May 18th, prior to the running of the Preakness.
- Only a Player’s first submitted entry of “Yes, Orb will win the Triple Crown” or “No, Orb will not win the Triple Crown” will count as his or her official entry.
- Players must complete all fields of the Official Entry Form (First Name, Last Name, Account Number and Yes or No answer) to qualify.
- All Players who wager $50 or more on the Preakness Stakes card and correctly predict whether or not Orb will win the Triple Crown will share 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points.
- In the event Orb does not run in the 2013 Preakness Stakes, the 1,000,000 Points Prize will not be awarded.
If Orb does not win the Preakness Stakes, winners will be announced by Monday, May 20th and Points will be credited by Tuesday, May 21st.
If Orb wins the Preakness Stakes, winners will be announced after the Belmont Stakes – by Monday, June 10th – and Points will be credited by Tuesday, June 11th.