Saturday’s $50 tournament features great racing action from Belmont Park, Calder Race Course and Monmouth Park. Plus, all players who buy in for the $50 entry fee will earn 10X TSC Elite Points for all wagers they place (on all tracks) on Saturday, July 7th.
Buy in to Saturday’s tournament for just $50 and you’ll get:
- A chance to win a free entry to our 100 Vegas Seat Championship on November 24th – a $1,000 value.
- A chance to win one of 20 entries to our Monthly Final contest on July 28th, which will award two NHC seats to the top two finishers – a $200 value.
- 10 TSC Elite Points for every dollar you wager on Saturday, July 7th.
Saturday’s $50 tournament will be contested over 10 races, featuring four stakes from Calder’s Summit of Speed card, including the $400,000 Smile Sprint Handicap (G2) and $400,000 Princess Rooney Handicap (G1). The contest lineup also includes the G1, $500,000 United Nations Stakes from Monmouth and the G2, $350,000 Suburban Handicap at Belmont Park.
The first contest race, the 7th from Belmont, goes off at 4:02 p.m. Eastern Time. Entries will close approximately 5 minutes before post time.
Players may purchase up to 3 entries, maximum. Contest entries are capped at 150, so be sure to buy in early to secure your spot in Saturday’s tournament. Also, make sure to log in to your TwinSpires.com account before going to the contest site to purchase entries.
VISIT THE CONTEST SITE TO PURCHASE YOUR ENTRY(S)
How to Earn 10X Points:
- Log in to your TwinSpires.com account and click the link above to visit the TSOHS Contest Site.
- Click Purchase Entry(s).
- Select contest date: Saturday, July 7th.
- Click Purchase Tickets.
- All players who purchase at least one ticket for $50 will automatically earn 2 TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered on all tracks (4 per dollar wagered on Arlington and Calder) on July 7th, to be credited Sunday, July 8th.
- All players who purchase at least one ticket for $50 will earn an additional 8 TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered on all tracks (6 on Arlington and Calder) on July 7th, to be credited by Tuesday, July 10th.