Saturday, November 8
The Breeders’ Cup may be over but the great racing action continues on TwinSpires.com this weekend with the opening of Bing Crosby Season at Del Mar and eight $100,000 stakes races on Florida Millions Preview Day this Saturday at Gulfstream Park West. Add in a couple Grade III events from Aqueduct and Churchill Downs and we’ve got another rock solid Saturday of racing from coast-to-coast.
Better yet, TwinSpires players can compete for a 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points prize by attempting to turn a profit from Show bets on races from Aqueduct, Churchill Downs, Del Mar and/or Gulfstream Park West. All players who can “Show-A-Profit” from all of their contest wagers will win or split 1 Million Points wilth all other winners.
How to Play
- Players may participate by placing a Show wager on any race from the four contest tracks – Aqueduct, Churchill Downs, Del Mar and Gulfstream Park West.
- Show wagers must be placed for a base value of $4, $6 or $8 to qualify for contest play – all wagers placed for these amounts will qualify.
- Combination Win/Show, Place/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers will not qualify for contest play.
- Multi-horse or boxed wagers are permitted.
- Players may place as many contest wagers as they like on a given race – all will count in the contest. If you don’t want a Show wager to count in the contest, be sure to wager for a base value other than $4, $6 or $8.
- Players must place a qualifying contest wager ($4, $6 or $8 Show) on at least 10 races (total) from any of the four contest tracks to qualify to win a prize.
How to Win
- Players who show a postive ROI from all contest wagers placed will win or split 1 Million Points with all other winners.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, November 10. Points prizes will be credited on or before Tuesday, November 11.